Brandon Blue, MD
Program: Malignant Hematology
- Malignant Hematology
- Health Outcomes & Behavior Program
Education & Training
- Moffitt Cancer Center, - Blood and Marrow Transplant and Cellular Immunotherapy
- Saint Louis University School of Medicine, - Hematology/Oncology
- Washington University School of Medicine - Internal Medicine
- Meharry Medical College - MD
Dr. Blue specializes in plasma cell disorders and evaluation and treatment of patients prior to and after stem cell transplantation. Dr. Blue has a research focus in outcomes research. His interest is to explore and eliminate health disparities as it relates to hematologic malignancies.
- Fonseca JJ, Yeats AL, Blue B, Zalalutdinov MK, Brintlinger T, Simpkins BS, Ratchford DC, Culbertson JC, Grim JQ, Carter SG, Ishigami M, Stroud RM, Cress CD, Robinson JT. Enabling remote quantum emission in 2D semiconductors via porous metallic networks. Nat Commun. 2020 Jan.11(1):5. Pubmedid: 31911592. Pmcid: PMC6946668.
- Blue B, Vegunta R, Rodin M, Patolia S, Poddar N. Impact of an Inpatient Palliative Care Consultation in Terminally Ill Cancer Patients. Cureus. 2018 Jul.10(7):e3016. Pubmedid: 30254805. Pmcid: PMC6150761.
- Blue BJ, Luo S, Sanfilippo KM, Ganti A, Gumbel J, O'Brian K, Carson KR. Race-based differences in routine cytogenetic profiles of patients with multiple myeloma. Brit J Haematol. 2017 Jan.176(2):322-324. Pubmedid: 26887893.
- Sanfilippo KM, Keller J, Gage BF, Luo S, Wang TF, Moskowitz G, Gumbel J, Blue B, O'Brian K, Carson KR. Statins Are Associated With Reduced Mortality in Multiple Myeloma. J Clin Oncol. 2016 Nov.34(33):4008-4014. Pubmedid: 27646948. Pmcid: PMC5477827.