Find a Doctor Search
Dr. Chang received his MD degree from Chug-Ang University, College of Medicine, Seoul, Republic of Korea. He completed an Internal Medicine Residency at Huron Hospital at Cleveland Clinic Hospital and a Palliative Medicine Fellowship at Cleveland Clinic in the Division of Solid Tumor, Taussig Cancer Institute. Since 2011, Dr. Chang has been a Cleveland Clinic Staff Physician and Senior Medical Director of Hospice of Cleveland Clinic Palliative Medicine at Home service. Dr. Chang’s clinical and research interests are in rapid opioid titration in acute pain crisis and optimal monitoring of chronic opioid management in cancer pain.
Education & Training
- Hospice And Palliative Medicine
- Taussig Cancer Institute, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation - Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Huron Hospital, Cleveland Clinic Hospital - Internal Medicine
- Chung-Ang University College of Medicine - MD
If you believe you are eligible for one of these trials or studies, please call
- Chang YD, Smith J, Portman D, Kim R, Oberoi-Jassal R, Rajasekhara S, Davis M. Single Institute Experience With Methylphenidate and American Ginseng in Cancer-Related Fatigue. Am J Hosp Palliat Care. 2017 Jan. Pubmedid: 28299946.
- Kim DW, Byer J, Kothari N, Mahipal A, Chang YD, Kim RD. EGFR Inhibitors in Patients with Advanced Squamous Cell Anal Carcinomas: A Single-Institution Experience. Oncology-Basel. 2017 Apr;92(4):190-196. Pubmedid: 28152526.
- Chang YD, Davis MP, Smith J, Gutgsell T. Pseudobulbar Affect or Depression in Dementia?. J Pain Symptom Manag. 2016 May;51(5):954-958. Pubmedid: 26899823.