Find a Doctor
Dinesh Keerty, MD
Locations: Moffitt Cancer Center
Dr. Keerty is interested in the medical complications of oncological diseases. His goal is to help cancer patient get the optimal benefit from internists, by becoming involved in their routine health care. His focus is in Internal Medicine and its application in Oncological sciences.
Education & Training
- Internal Medicine
- Wright Center for GME Internal Medicine -
- MS Ramaiah Medical College - MBBS
- Keerty D, Das M, Hallanger-Johnson J, Haynes E. Diabetic Ketoacidosis: An Adverse Reaction to Immunotherapy. Cureus. 2020 Sep.12(9):e10632. Pubmedid: 33123445. Pmcid: PMC7584305.
- Keerty D, Das M, Hembree TN, Ramsakal A, Haynes E. Lymphocele Containing Staphylococcus lugdunensis. Cureus. 2020 Nov.12(11):e11666. Pubmedid: 33391904. Pmcid: PMC7769740.
- Keerty D, Graham L, Haynes E, Hembree TN. Flexural Exanthema From Enfortumab Vedotin. Cureus. 2020 May.12(5):e8102. Pubmedid: 32542157. Pmcid: PMC7292715.
- Keerty D, Eaton K, Haynes E. Dapsone-Induced Hypoxia. Cureus. 2020 Jul.12(7):e9334. Pubmedid: 32714715. Pmcid: PMC7377661.
- Keerty D, Kessler R, Koverzhenko V, Peguero E. Dyskinesia during concomitant usage of phenytoin and capecitabine. Postgrad Med J. 2020 Aug. Pubmedid: 32769104.
- Keerty D, Koverzhenko V, Belinc D, LaPorta K, Haynes E. Immune-Mediated Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis. Cureus. 2020 Aug.12(8):e9587. Pubmedid: 32923193. Pmcid: PMC7478594.
- Cata JP, Villarreal J, Keerty D, Thakar DR, Liu DD, Sood AK, Gottumukkala V. Perioperative beta-blocker use and survival in lung cancer patients. J Clin Anesth. 2014 Mar.26(2):106-117. Pubmedid: 24480297.
- Cata JP, Gottumukkala V, Thakar D, Keerty D, Gebhardt R, Liu DD. Effects of postoperative epidural analgesia on recurrence-free and overall survival in patients with nonsmall cell lung cancer. J Clin Anesth. 2014 Feb.26(1):3-17. Pubmedid: 24095887.
- Cata JP, Keerty V, Keerty D, Feng L, Norman PH, Gottumukkala V, Mehran JR, Engle M. A retrospective analysis of the effect of intraoperative opioid dose on cancer recurrence after non-small cell lung cancer resection. Cancer Med. 2014 Aug.3(4):900-908. Pubmedid: 24692226. Pmcid: PMC4303157.
The Provider Rating is an average of all responses to specific care provider-related questions from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.
Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive
different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Comments are gathered from specific care provider-related questions from our Patient Satisfaction Survey . The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.
We post both positive and negative comments from the surveys. We do not post comments that are libelous, slanderous, profane, irrelevant or otherwise inappropriate or may risk the privacy of our patients. A “[…]” in the comments below indicates de-identified patient information or comments that are unrelated to the patient’s experience with the visit to the provider, such as comments related to another provider, about the survey itself, or otherwise completely off-topic.
Not all providers will have a star rating or comments. In order to ensure accuracy of our ratings, we only display ratings for providers who have a minimum of 30 completed from the previous 12 months.Learn more about our patient comments
Provider Ratings and comments are gathered from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. If a provider does not have ratings or comments listed it can be for several reasons, including:
- The provider has not yet received the minimum number of patient satisfaction surveys to be eligible for display. We require a minimum of 30 surveys before we post results to ensure that the rating is statistically reliable and a true reflection of patient satisfaction.
- He or she may be a researcher or other type of provider that does not see patients.
- The provider practices in a specialty or office that does not use the specified surveys currently used for these ratings.