Find a Doctor
Dr. Keerty is interested in the medical complications of oncological diseases. His goal is to help cancer patient get the optimal benefit from internists, by becoming involved in their routine health care. His focus is in Internal Medicine and its application in Oncological sciences.
Education & Training
- Internal Medicine
- Wright Center for GME Internal Medicine -
- MS Ramaiah Medical College - MBBS
If you believe you are eligible for one of these trials or studies, please call
- Cata JP, Villarreal J, Keerty D, Thakar DR, Liu DD, Sood AK, Gottumukkala V. Perioperative beta-blocker use and survival in lung cancer patients. J Clin Anesth. 2014 Mar;26(2):106-117. Pubmedid: 24480297.
- Cata JP, Gottumukkala V, Thakar D, Keerty D, Gebhardt R, Liu DD. Effects of postoperative epidural analgesia on recurrence-free and overall survival in patients with nonsmall cell lung cancer. J Clin Anesth. 2014 Feb;26(1):3-17. Pubmedid: 24095887.
- Cata JP, Keerty V, Keerty D, Feng L, Norman PH, Gottumukkala V, Mehran JR, Engle M. A retrospective analysis of the effect of intraoperative opioid dose on cancer recurrence after non-small cell lung cancer resection. Cancer Med. 2014 Aug;3(4):900-908. Pubmedid: 24692226. Pmcid: PMC4303157.