Find a Doctor Search
Dr. Lubrano di Ciccone received her MD degree from the Instituto Tecnologico de Santo Domingo (INTEC). She completed her residency and a Psychosomatic Medicine fellowship at the Mt. Sinai School of Medicine, Cabrini Medical Center. Thereafter, she held the position of Instructor at Weill Medical College of Cornell University and at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in the Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences. Subsequently, Dr. Lubrano di Ciccone was Assistant Director of the Psychiatric Consultation Service at Tampa General Hospital. Dr. Lubrano di Ciccone joins Moffitt Cancer Center from the James A. Haley Veteran Hospital where she has served as the Director of the Psychiatric Emergency Department. She is currently a faculty member in the College of Medicine at the University of South Florida. She served as the Director of the USF Psychiatry and Neurology Clerkship from February 2008 to June 2015 and has been a member of the Moffitt Medical Staff since 2012. Dr. Lubrano di Ciccone is board-certified in Psychiatry, Psychosomatic Medicine and Hospice and Palliative Medicine. Her clinical interests are in the areas of end-of-life care, communication skills, psychiatric aspects of pain and delirium and palliative care in cancer patients.
Education & Training
- Hospice And Palliative Medicine
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Mt. Sinai School of Medicine, Cabrini Medical Center - Psychosomatic Medicine
- Mt. Sinai School of Medicine, Cabrini Medical Center - Psychiatry
- Instituto Technolico de Santo Domingo - MD
- Universita degli Studi di Padova - MD
If you believe you are eligible for one of these trials or studies, please call
- Bylund CL, Brown RF, Bialer PA, Levin TT, Lubrano di Ciccone B, Kissane DW. Developing and implementing an advanced communication training program in oncology at a comprehensive cancer center. J Cancer Educ. 2011 Dec;26(4):604-611.
- Lubrano di Ciccone B, Brown RF, Gueguen JA, Bylund CL, Kissane DW. Interviewing patients using interpreters in an oncology setting: initial evaluation of a communication skills module. Ann Oncol. 2010 Jan;21(1):27-32.
- Bylund CL, Brown RF, Lubrano di Ciccone B, Diamond C, Eddington J, Kissane DW. Assessing facilitator competence in a comprehensive communication skills training programme. Med Educ. 2009 Apr;43(4):342-349.