Find a Doctor
Cancer Types Treated: Breast Cancer, Ductal Carcinoma In Situ, Inflammatory Breast Cancer, Invasive Ductal Carcinoma, Triple Negative Breast Cancer
Dr. Williams received her Degree in Medicine from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC. She did her residency and Musculoskeletal Diagnostic Imaging Program Fellowship at the University of South Florida, Morsani School of Medicine. She also did a Fellowship in Breast Imaging at Moffitt Cancer Center. She started her career at Moffitt Cancer Center in 2008 and has been an asset to the Breast Imaging team due to her meticulous attention to detail and her caring nature.
Education & Training
- Diagnostic Radiology
- University of South Florida Mosani College of Medicine - Muskoskeletal Diagnostic Imaging
- Moffitt Cancer Center - Breast Imaging
- University of South Florida Mosani College of Medicine - Diagnostic Radiology
- Medical University of South Carolina - MD
- Falcon S, Williams A, Weinfurtner J, Drukteinis JS. Imaging Management of Breast Density, a Controversial Risk Factor for Breast Cancer. Cancer Control. 2017 Apr;24(2):125-136. Pubmedid: 28441367.
- Townsend JD, Williams AR, Angel AJ, Finefrock AE, Beam CF. Preparation of benz[b]indeno[1,2-e]pyran-11(6H)-ones from dilithiated 2-indanone and lithiated methyl salicylates and lithiated methyl thiosalicylate. Synth Commun. 2000;30:689-689.
- Angel J, Finefrock AE, French KL, Hurst DL, Williams AR, Rampey ME, Studer-Martinez SL, Beam CF. Preparation of 4-oxo-n-aryl-4h-1-benzothiopyran-2-acetamides from trilithiated acetoacetanilides and lithiated methyl thiosalicylate. Can J Chem. 1999 Jan;77(1):94-97.
- Rampey ME, Halkyard CE, Williams AR, Angel AJ, Hurst DR, Townsend JD, Finefrock AE, Beam CF, Studer-Martinez SL. A New series of proton/charge transfer molecules: synthesis and spectral studies of 2-(5-aryl-1-carbomethoxy-1H-pyrazol-3-yl)phenols. Photochem Photobiol. 1999 Aug;70(2):176-183.
- Williams AR, Angel AJ, French KL, Hurst DR, Beckman DD, Beam CF. The Preparation of 2-[4,5-dihydro-3-aryl-5-isoxazolyl]phenols from C(a),o-dilithiooximes and lithiated hydroxyaryl aldehydes. Synth Commun. 1999;29:1977.
- French KL, Angel J, Williams AR, Hurst DR, Beam CF. A New preparation of substituted 4H-1-benzothiopyran-4-ones from C(a), n-benzoylhydrazones or C(a), n-carboalkoxyhydrazones and methyl thiosalicylate. J Heterocycl Chem. 1998;35:45-45.
- Williams AR, Finefrock AR, Townsend JD, Angel AJ, Hurst DR, Rampey ME, Halkyard CE, Studer-Martinez SL, Beam CF. Hydroxyaryl-isoxazoles: synthesis and related studies. Chemist. 1998;75:7-7.
- Angel J, Hurst DR, Williams AR, French KL, Beam CF. The Preparation of 2-(4-oxo-4H-1-benzopyran-2-yl)-1-phenylethanones by the condensation/ cyclization of dilithiated 1-benzoylacetone with lithiated methyl salicylates. Synth Commun. 1998;28:1547-1547.
- Hurst DR, French KL, Angel J, Williams AR, Rampey ME, Guion TS, Chan KW, Kassis KM, Studer-Martinez SL, Beam CF. The Preparation of 4-oxo-n-aryl-4h-1-benzopyran-2-acetamides by the condensation/cyclization of trilithiated ccetoacetanilides with methyl salicylates. J Heterocycl Chem. 1998;35:1357-1357.