Find a Doctor
Angela Williams, MD
Program: Diagnostic Imaging and Interventional Radiology
Locations: Moffitt McKinley Outpatient Center
Cancer Focus: Breast Cancer, Ductal Carcinoma In Situ , Inflammatory Breast Cancer , Invasive Ductal Carcinoma , Triple Negative Breast Cancer
Dr. Williams received her Degree in Medicine from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC. She did her residency and Musculoskeletal Diagnostic Imaging Program Fellowship at the University of South Florida, Morsani School of Medicine. She also did a Fellowship in Breast Imaging at Moffitt Cancer Center. She started her career at Moffitt Cancer Center in 2008 and has been an asset to the Breast Imaging team due to her meticulous attention to detail and her caring nature.
Education & Training
- Diagnostic Radiology
- University of South Florida Mosani College of Medicine - Muskoskeletal Diagnostic Imaging
- Moffitt Cancer Center - Breast Imaging
- University of South Florida Mosani College of Medicine - Diagnostic Radiology
- Medical University of South Carolina(MD, - MD)
- Falcon S, Williams A, Weinfurtner J, Drukteinis JS. Imaging Management of Breast Density, a Controversial Risk Factor for Breast Cancer. Cancer Control. 2017 Apr;24(2):125-136. Pubmedid: 28441367.
- Townsend JD, Williams AR, Angel AJ, Finefrock AE, Beam CF. Preparation of benz[b]indeno[1,2-e]pyran-11(6H)-ones from dilithiated 2-indanone and lithiated methyl salicylates and lithiated methyl thiosalicylate. Synth Commun. 2000;30:689-689.
- Angel J, Finefrock AE, French KL, Hurst DL, Williams AR, Rampey ME, Studer-Martinez SL, Beam CF. Preparation of 4-oxo-n-aryl-4h-1-benzothiopyran-2-acetamides from trilithiated acetoacetanilides and lithiated methyl thiosalicylate. Can J Chem. 1999 Jan;77(1):94-97.
- Rampey ME, Halkyard CE, Williams AR, Angel AJ, Hurst DR, Townsend JD, Finefrock AE, Beam CF, Studer-Martinez SL. A New series of proton/charge transfer molecules: synthesis and spectral studies of 2-(5-aryl-1-carbomethoxy-1H-pyrazol-3-yl)phenols. Photochem Photobiol. 1999 Aug;70(2):176-183.
- Williams AR, Angel AJ, French KL, Hurst DR, Beckman DD, Beam CF. The Preparation of 2-[4,5-dihydro-3-aryl-5-isoxazolyl]phenols from C(a),o-dilithiooximes and lithiated hydroxyaryl aldehydes. Synth Commun. 1999;29:1977.
- Williams AR, Finefrock AR, Townsend JD, Angel AJ, Hurst DR, Rampey ME, Halkyard CE, Studer-Martinez SL, Beam CF. Hydroxyaryl-isoxazoles: synthesis and related studies. Chemist. 1998;75:7-7.
- Angel J, Hurst DR, Williams AR, French KL, Beam CF. The Preparation of 2-(4-oxo-4H-1-benzopyran-2-yl)-1-phenylethanones by the condensation/ cyclization of dilithiated 1-benzoylacetone with lithiated methyl salicylates. Synth Commun. 1998;28:1547-1547.
- French KL, Angel J, Williams AR, Hurst DR, Beam CF. A New preparation of substituted 4H-1-benzothiopyran-4-ones from C(a), n-benzoylhydrazones or C(a), n-carboalkoxyhydrazones and methyl thiosalicylate. J Heterocycl Chem. 1998;35:45-45.
- Hurst DR, French KL, Angel J, Williams AR, Rampey ME, Guion TS, Chan KW, Kassis KM, Studer-Martinez SL, Beam CF. The Preparation of 4-oxo-n-aryl-4h-1-benzopyran-2-acetamides by the condensation/cyclization of trilithiated ccetoacetanilides with methyl salicylates. J Heterocycl Chem. 1998;35:1357-1357.
The Provider Rating is an average of all responses to specific care provider-related questions from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.
Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive
different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Comments are gathered from specific care provider-related questions from our Patient Satisfaction Survey . The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.
We post both positive and negative comments from the surveys. We do not post comments that are libelous, slanderous, profane, irrelevant or otherwise inappropriate or may risk the privacy of our patients. A “[…]” in the comments below indicates de-identified patient information or comments that are unrelated to the patient’s experience with the visit to the provider, such as comments related to another provider, about the survey itself, or otherwise completely off-topic.
Not all providers will have a star rating or comments. In order to ensure accuracy of our ratings, we only display ratings for providers who have a minimum of 30 completed from the previous 12 months.Learn more about our patient comments
Provider Ratings and comments are gathered from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. If a provider does not have ratings or comments listed it can be for several reasons, including:
- The provider has not yet received the minimum number of patient satisfaction surveys to be eligible for display. We require a minimum of 30 surveys before we post results to ensure that the rating is statistically reliable and a true reflection of patient satisfaction.
- He or she may be a researcher or other type of provider that does not see patients.
- The provider practices in a specialty or office that does not use the specified surveys currently used for these ratings.