Moffitt License Plate
Changing the Odds Together
Florida has the second-highest cancer burden in America, with more than 115,000 new diagnoses reported each year. Your investment in a Moffitt specialty plate helps researchers develop innovative medicines and treatment protocols-each of which transform lives, one patient at a time.
How to Order Your Moffitt Plate
There are many Florida license plate options, but when you order a Moffitt specialty license plate, you are helping researchers and scientists develop the medicines and protocols that will advance cancer treatments and help cure patients.
- Select your local Tax Collector's office
- Make an appointment for Florida registration renewal
- Request the Moffitt specialty plate at your appointment
- Pay the $25 annual fee (State and local taxes and fees apply)
You can also order your plate from the My Florida Specialty Plate vendor
How Your Purchase Helps Advance Cancer Care and Research
Purchase a Moffitt specialty plate and 100% of the proceeds directly support cancer research, education and treatment protocols.
Tailoring resources specific to local needs, Moffitt's Office of Community Outreach, Engagement & Equity seeks to make a difference in cancer prevention, early detection, research, treatment and survivorship through efforts such as:
- Access to care including transportation
- Reducing cancer disparities in special and diverse populations
- Eliminating HPV cancers, and decreasing burdens in lug cancer and melanoma
- Cancer prevention through tobacco cessation guidance, genetic counseling and HPV vaccination education
Read frequently asked questions about the Moffitt specialty license plate.
TOGETHER WE CAN CHANGE LIVES TODAY
CONTACT USMoffitt Cancer Center Foundation
12902 Magnolia Drive
Tampa, FL 33612 1-800-456-3434, ext. 1403