By Contributing Writer - May 03, 2019
Have you ever wanted to manage upcoming Moffitt Cancer Center appointments or message your providers from anywhere at anytime? Now there’s an app for doing just that. Moffitt’s patient portal is now available as an app for iPhone and Android devices.
Simply search for “MyMoffitt” in the app store and install it on your phone. Please note that you must first sign up for a MyMoffitt Patient Portal account. Once you have an account, you can sign inusing your username and password.
The MyMoffitt Patient Portal app has all of the same functions as the desktop patient portal, except everything is right at your fingertips via smartphone or tablet.
Through the MyMoffitt Patient Portal app you can:
- View upcoming appointments and instructions; request new appointments or change existing appointments
- Complete the patient questionnaire prior to your appointment
- Securely communicate with Moffitt providers to request prescription renewals or send non-urgent health-related messages
- View and request updates to personal health information
- Review approved results 36 hours after being completed by the lab
- View your complete medical record with few exceptions. Notes and documents are available immediately after physician signature
- View radiology and pathology notes. These notes have a delay associated with them prior to being viewable in your portal account
- View your hospital bill statement(s), schedule payments or make a one-time payment.
- Find helpful educational information
If you have questions about the MyMoffitt Patient Portal app, you can call 813-745-8111 or visit their webpage.