Services at Moffitt developed to save you time and stress in your personal life, include:
Team Member Medical Clinic: Team members can use the on-site clinic free of charge Monday through Friday.
- Care for personal illness
- Initial treatment and management of chronic illness and referral
- Lab work
- Disease education
- Smoking cessation counseling and prescriptions
- Moffitt Child Development Center – open year round, the on-campus center offers a variety of full programs for families to choose from for children ages 6 weeks to 12 years. After-school care and School’s Out days are provided for children up to age 12. Trained educators and caregivers are on-hand to provide a safe environment for children. Meals and snacks are served daily and tuition is payroll deducted.
- Back-Up Care Advantage – This service is available to team members if their child is sick, doesn't have school or parent's caregiver is out sick. Team members may utilize up to 20 days per year.
Wellness Reward Program: Team members can earn a credit off medical insurance premiums by participating in certain wellness activities. Additional wellness programs include: fitness classes, informational speakers, WW (formerly Weight Watchers At Work), walking programs and Wellness Wednesday displays.