Moffitt Cancer Center places a priority on work-life balance. We recognize each employee may have unique pressures and responsibilities – both at work and at home.
Services at Moffitt developed to save you time and stress in your personal life, include:
Acute Care Clinic: Employees can use the on-site clinic free of charge Monday through Friday.
- Care for personal illness
- Initial treatment and management of chronic illness and referral
- Lab work
- Disease education
- Smoking cessation counseling and prescriptions
Child and Elder Care: Employees have the opportunity to take advantage of cost-saving child and elder care benefits.
• Moffitt Child Development Center – open year round, the on-campus center offers a variety of full programs for families to chose from for children ages 6 weeks to 5 years. After-school care is provided for children up to age 12. Trained educators and caregivers are on-hand to provide a safe environment for children. Meals and snacks are served daily and tuition is payroll deducted.
• Back-Up Care Advantage – This service is available to employees if their child is sick, doesn't have school or parent's caregiver is out sick. Employees may utilize up to 20 days per dependent per year.
New Mother’s Rooms: Moffitt has seven new mother’s lactation rooms throughout three different locations.
Wellness Reward Program: Employees can earn up to $600 annually as a credit off medical insurance premiums by participating in certain wellness activities. Some current wellness programs include: Fitness classes, motivational speakers, Weight Watchers at work, walking programs and Wellness Wednesday displays.