The possibility of oral cavity cancer can be frightening and overwhelming, and it can only be expected that you would have questions. But, you don’t have to travel this road alone. In the renowned Head and Neck Cancer Program at Moffitt Cancer Center, a multispecialty team is available to you whenever you need us. We can provide individualized advice, guidance and support to help you confidently face the journey that lies ahead. Additionally, we offer a full range of the latest diagnostic and treatment options, which can help you achieve the best possible outcome and quality of life.
Because there are so many different types of oral cancer, it’s important to work with an experienced oncologist who can evaluate your diagnosis and provide you with the comprehensive answers you need and deserve. In the meantime, Moffitt has put together articles in response to commonly asked questions to help you better understand oral cavity cancer. These articles include:
- How often should you have an oral cancer screening?
- How do you know if you have throat cancer?
- Does throat cancer develop quickly?
- What are early signs of lip cancer?
- What are the first signs of oral cancer?
- What are the first signs of tongue cancer?
- Is mouth cancer treatable?
- Should I see a doctor or dentist for tongue issues?
- What are my treatment options for throat cancer?
- Six less common throat cancer symptoms
- Six oral cancer symptoms you should not ignore
If you have questions about oral cavity cancer that aren’t covered here, you can request a personal consultation with an oncologist at Moffitt by calling 1-888-663-3488 or completing our new patient registration form online. Our oral cancer team will be happy to talk to you about any questions you have.