M-POWER, Moffitt Program for Outreach, Wellness, Education and Resources, focuses on cancer prevention, screening and early detection.
Through outreach, educational workshops M-POWER works with community and Moffitt partners to minimize health disparities in the Tampa Bay area.
Health educators and community outreach workers provide workshops in English or Spanish on the following topics:
- health basics
- healthy lifestyles (nutrition)
- breast cancer awareness
- colorectal cancer awareness
- HPV and cervical cancer awareness
- lung cancer awareness
- prostate cancer awareness
- skin cancer awareness
- healthy MENtality (men’s cancer awareness)
For additional information about M-POWER, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org