Latest Update: Protecting Against Coronavirus Disease 19
MyMoffitt Patient Portal is a free, secure web-based service that allows you to access your personal information anywhere, at any time.
With this tool, you can:
- View upcoming appointments and appointment instructions; request new appointments or changes to existing appointments.
- Complete patient questionnaire, prior to appointment.
- Securely communicate with Moffitt providers to request prescription renewals and send non-urgent health related messages.
- View and request updates to personal health information.
- Review approved lab results 36 hours after being completed by the lab.
- View your complete medical record with few exceptions. Notes and documents are available immediately after physician signature.
- View radiology and pathology notes. These notes have a delay associated with them prior to being viewable in your portal account.
- View and pay your hospital bill statement(s), schedule payments, or make a one-time payment.
- Find other helpful educational information.
Questions? Call the Patient Portal support line at 813-745-8111.