Notice to Our Patients Regarding a Stolen Briefcase. Learn More
Find a Doctor
Education & Training
- Clinical Pathology
- Moffitt Cancer Center - Thoracic Molecular Pathology
- Moffitt Cancer Center - Gastrointestinal Surgical Pathology
- Moffitt Cancer Center - Personalized Cancer Medicine
- Moffitt Cancer Center - Oncologic Molecular Pathology
- Summa Health System/Northeast Ohio Medical University - Pathology
- American University of Antigua College of MedicineMD
- University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine
- Stewart PA, Welsh EA, Fang B, Izumi V, Mesa T, Zhang C, Yoder S, Zhang G, Cen L, Pettersson F, Zhang Y, Chen Z, Cheng CH, Thapa R, Thompson Z, Avedon M, Wloch M, Fournier M, Fellows KM, Francis JM, Saller JJ, Boyle TA, Chen YA, Haura EB, Teer JK, Eschrich SA, Koomen JM. Managing a Large-Scale Multiomics Project: A Team Science Case Study in Proteogenomics. Methods Mol Biol. 2020 Sep.2194:187-221. Pubmedid: 32926368.
- Saller J, Qin D, Felder S, Coppola D. Microsatellite Stable Colorectal Cancer With an Immunogenic Phenotype: Challenges in Diagnosis and Treatment. Clin Colorectal Cancer. 2020 Jun.19(2):123-131. Pubmedid: 32171644.
- Kang YP, Falzone A, Liu M, González-Sánchez P, Choi BH, Coloff JL, Saller JJ, Karreth FA, DeNicola GM. PHGDH supports liver ceramide synthesis and sustains lipid homeostasis. Cancer Metab. 2020 Jun.8:6. Pubmedid: 32549981. Pmcid: PMC7294658.
- Boyle TA, Quinn GP, Schabath MB, Muñoz-Antonia T, Saller JJ, Duarte LF, Hair LS, Teer JK, Chiang DY, Leary R, Wong CC, Savchenko A, Singh AP, Charette L, Mendell K, Gorgun G, Antonia SJ, Chiappori AA, Creelan BC, Gray JE, Haura EB. A community-based lung cancer rapid tissue donation protocol provides high-quality drug-resistant specimens for proteogenomic analyses. Cancer Med. 2020 Jan.9(1):225-237. Pubmedid: 31747139. Pmcid: PMC6943158.
- Saller J, Seydafkan S, Shahid M, Gadara M, Cives M, Eschrich SA, Boulware D, Strosberg JR, Aejaz N, Coppola D. EPB41L5 is Associated With the Metastatic Potential of Low-grade Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors. Cancer Genomics Proteomics. 2019 Sep.16(5):309-318. Pubmedid: 31467225. Pmcid: PMC6727072.
- Gray JE, Saltos AN, Tanvetyanon T, Haura EB, Creelan BC, Antonia SJ, Shafique M, Zheng H, Dai W, Saller JJ, Chen Z, Tchekmedyian N, Goas K, Thapa R, Boyle TA, Chen DT, Beg AA. Phase I/Ib Study of Pembrolizumab Plus Vorinostat in Advanced/Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer. Clin Cancer Res. 2019 Nov.25(22):6623-6632. Pubmedid: 31409616. Pmcid: PMC7234799.
- Saller J, Al Diffalha S, Neill K, Bhaskar RA, Oliveri C, Boulware D, Levine H, Kalvaria I, Corbett FS, Khazanchi A, Klapman J, Coppola D. CDX-2 Expression in Esophageal Biopsies Without Goblet Cell Intestinal Metaplasia May Be Predictive of Barrett's Esophagus. Digest Dis Sci. 2019 Nov.65(7):1992-1998. Pubmedid: 31691172.
- Shahid M, George TB, Saller J, Haija M, Sayegh Z, Boulware D, Strosberg J, Chakrabarti R, Coppola D. FGD4 (Frabin) Overexpression in Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Neoplasms. Pancreas. 2019 Nov.48(10):1307-1311. Pubmedid: 31688594.
- Boyle TA, Khalil FK, Mino-Kenudson M, Sica GL, Moreira AL, Sholl LM, Knight MZ, Zhang L, Saller J, Varella-Garcia M, Berry LD, Chen H, Ellison KE, Rivard CJ, Kugler K, Wistuba II, Fujimoto J, Kwiatkowski DJ, Bunn PA, Kris MG, Haura EB, Hirsch FR. Round Robin Evaluation of MET Protein Expression in Lung Adenocarcinomas Improves Interobserver Concordance. Appl Immunohistochem Mol Morphol. 2019 Nov. Pubmedid: 31876606. Pmcid: PMC7242128.
- Shahid M, Wang D, Saller J, Ryzhova E, Qin D, Magliocco A, Coppola D. STK11 p.G270W: A Novel Mutation Detected in a Case of MSI High Mixed Medullary-Mucinous Carcinoma of the Transverse Colon. Cancer Genomics Proteomics. 2019 Jul.16(4):267-272. Pubmedid: 31243107. Pmcid: PMC6609257.
- Stewart PA, Welsh EA, Slebos RJC, Fang B, Izumi V, Chambers M, Zhang G, Cen L, Pettersson F, Zhang Y, Chen Z, Cheng CH, Thapa R, Thompson Z, Fellows KM, Francis JM, Saller JJ, Mesa T, Zhang C, Yoder S, DeNicola GM, Beg AA, Boyle TA, Teer JK, Ann Chen Y, Koomen JM, Eschrich SA, Haura EB. Proteogenomic landscape of squamous cell lung cancer. Nat Commun. 2019 Aug.10(1):3578. Pubmedid: 31395880. Pmcid: PMC6687710.
- Saller J, Walko CM, Millis SZ, Henderson-Jackson E, Makanji R, Brohl AS. Response to Checkpoint Inhibitor Therapy in Advanced Classic Kaposi Sarcoma: A Case Report and Immunogenomic Study. J Natl Compr Canc Ne. 2018 Jul;16(7):797-800. Pubmedid: 30006421.
- Hicks JK, Saller J, Wang E, Boyle T, Gray JE. Cell-free circulating tumor DNA supplementing tissue biopsies for identification of targetable mutations: Implications for precision medicine and considerations for reconciling results. Lung Cancer. 2017 Sep;111:135-138. Pubmedid: 28838384.
- Neill KG, Saller J, Al Diffalha S, Centeno BA, Malafa MP, Coppola D. EGFR L861Q Mutation in a Metastatic Solid-pseudopapillary Neoplasm of the Pancreas. Cancer Genomics Proteomics. 15(3):201-205. Pubmedid: 29695402. Pmcid: PMC5971012.
The Provider Rating is an average of all responses to specific care provider-related questions from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.
Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive
different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Comments are gathered from specific care provider-related questions from our Patient Satisfaction Survey . The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.
We post both positive and negative comments from the surveys. We do not post comments that are libelous, slanderous, profane, irrelevant or otherwise inappropriate or may risk the privacy of our patients. A “[…]” in the comments below indicates de-identified patient information or comments that are unrelated to the patient’s experience with the visit to the provider, such as comments related to another provider, about the survey itself, or otherwise completely off-topic.
Not all providers will have a star rating or comments. In order to ensure accuracy of our ratings, we only display ratings for providers who have a minimum of 30 completed from the previous 12 months.Learn more about our patient comments
Provider Ratings and comments are gathered from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. If a provider does not have ratings or comments listed it can be for several reasons, including:
- The provider has not yet received the minimum number of patient satisfaction surveys to be eligible for display. We require a minimum of 30 surveys before we post results to ensure that the rating is statistically reliable and a true reflection of patient satisfaction.
- He or she may be a researcher or other type of provider that does not see patients.
- The provider practices in a specialty or office that does not use the specified surveys currently used for these ratings.