We have enhanced our protocols and are screening all patients and caregivers for COVID-19 symptoms at the entrances of Moffitt’s patient care buildings.
Masks must be worn at all times on campus regardless of vaccination status, per Moffitt policy. Failure to wear a mask may result in the visitor being asked to leave or being escorted from campus. Wearing a mask is for everyone’s safety, including other patients and our staff. Please understand the important measures we are taking to keep you, your family and our team members safe. Please note, children are not allowed on campus.
We are limiting patient entry points to the main entrances of:
- Red and Blue Valet at the Moffitt Cancer Center hospital on USF’s campus
- Gold Valet at the Muriel Rothman Clinic Building on USF’s campus
- Moffitt Research Center on USF’s campus
- Schulze Family Foundation Outpatient Center at the McKinley campus
- Moffitt Cancer Center at International Plaza
Please note, the Gold and Blue valet parking entrances will close at 7 p.m. After 7 p.m., please enter through the Red Valet hospital entrance instead.
If you have an upcoming appointment and are experiencing any of the following symptoms, please call the Patient Care Hotline at 813-745-8000 before coming to Moffitt:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting