COVID-19 Screening Protocols
We have enhanced our protocols and are screening all patients at the entrances of Moffitt’s patient care buildings. We are taking temperature readings and asking about respiratory symptoms and whether you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19. Masks will be available for all patients. We realize this may cause disruptions, but please understand the important measures we are taking to keep you, your family and our team members safe. We are limiting patient entry points to the main entrances of:
- Red and Blue Valet at the Moffitt Cancer Center hospital on USF’s campus
- Gold Valet at the Muriel Rothman Clinic Building on USF’s campus
- Moffitt Research Center on USF’s campus
- Schulze Family Foundation Outpatient Center at the McKinley campus
- Moffitt Cancer Center at International Plaza
Please note, the Gold and Blue valet parking entrances on USF’s campus will close at 7 p.m. After 7 p.m., please enter through the Red Valet hospital entrance instead.