Find a Doctor
Education & Training
- Plastic Surgery
- University of South Florida - Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- University of South Florida - MD
- Boyd CJ, Ananthasekar S, Greene BJ, Harrington MA, King TW, Rais-Bahrami S, Tavana ML, Saadeh PB. Reply to: Virtual Interviews for the 2020-2021 National Residency Matching Program During the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Curse or Blessing?. Am Surg. 2021 Mar. Pubmedid: 33710931.
- Barnes CW, Ford JM, Harrington MA, Kedar RP, Tran TQ, Karlnoski RA, Decker SJ, Smith DJ. Radiographic Comparison of Superior and Inferior Gluteal Vessels in Jackknife versus Prone Position: A Prospective, Self-Controlled Trial. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2020 Oct.146(4):778-781. Pubmedid: 32969999.
- Boyd CJ, Inglesby DC, Corey B, Greene BJ, Harrington MA, Johnson MD, King TW, Rais-Bahrami S, Tavana ML. Impact of COVID-19 on Away Rotations in Surgical Fields. J Surg Res. 2020 Nov.255:96-98. Pubmedid: 32543384. Pmcid: PMC7241400.
- Barnes CW, Ford JM, Harrington MA, Kedar RP, Tran TQ, Karlnoski RA, Decker SJ, Smith DJ. Radiographical Comparison of Superior and Inferior Gluteal Vessels in "Jackknife" Versus Prone Positions: A Prospective, Self-Controlled Trial. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2020 Jun. Pubmedid: 32590520.
- Weinstein B, King KS, Triggs W, Harrington MA, Pribaz J. Bilobed Gracilis Flap: A Novel Alternative for Pelvic and Perineal Reconstruction. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2020 Jan.145(1):231-234. Pubmedid: 31592948.
- Le NK, Billington A, Harrington M, Seminario-Vidal L. Management of Recessive Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa in a Newborn with Porcine-derived Extracellular Matrix. Plast Reconstr Surg Glob Open. 2019 Nov.7(11):e2519. Pubmedid: 31942309. Pmcid: PMC6908358.
- Applebaum MA, Doren EL, Ghanem AM, Myers SR, Harrington M, Smith DJ. Microsurgery Competency During Plastic Surgery Residency: An Objective Skills Assessment of an Integrated Residency Training Program. Eplasty. 2018 Sep.18:e25. Pubmedid: 30338013. Pmcid: PMC6162644.
- Glazer ES, Porubsky CF, Francis JD, Ibanez J, Castner N, Messina JL, Sarnaik AA, Harrington MA, Cruse CW, Sondak VK, Zager JS. Treatment of Head and Neck Melanoma In Situ With Staged Contoured Marginal Excisions. Ann Plast Surg. 2017 Jun.78(6):663-667. Pubmedid: 27984218. Pmcid: PMC5425303.
- Wilson AR, Daggett J, Harrington M, Dayicioglu D. An Innovative Solution to Complex Inguinal Defect: Deepithelialized SIEA Flap With Mini Abdominoplasty. Eplasty. 2017 Jan.17:e2. Pubmedid: 28197296. Pmcid: PMC5287143.
- Clayman E, King K, Harrington MA. Corticosteroid-Associated Angiolipomatosis. Eplasty. 2017 Apr.17:ic9. Pubmedid: 28458766. Pmcid: PMC5389016.
- Clayman E, King KS, Harrington MA. Management of Essential Blepharospasm. Eplasty. 2017.17:ic15. Pubmedid: 28680527. Pmcid: PMC5481821.
- Riccio C, King K, Elston JB, Harrington MA, Cruse CW. Bilateral Plantar Verrucous Carcinoma. Eplasty. 2016 Dec.16:ic46. Pubmedid: 28035248. Pmcid: PMC5155315.
- Applebaum MA, Barnes C, Harrington M. What Is It? A Rare Presentation of a Meningioma. Eplasty. 2016 Dec.16:e40. Pubmedid: 28101291. Pmcid: PMC5204357.
- Little A, Curtis H, Kellogg B, Harrington M. Munchausen Syndrome Disguised As Gossypiboma: An Interesting Case. Eplasty. 2016.16:ic39. Pubmedid: 27651853. Pmcid: PMC5021705.
- Laun J, Gopman J, Elston JB, Harrington MA. Rhinophyma. Eplasty. 2015 May.15:ic25. Pubmedid: 25987948. Pmcid: PMC4426765.
- Segars K, Gopman JM, Elston JB, Harrington MA. Nevus Sebaceus of Jadassohn. Eplasty. 2015 Jul.15:ic38. Pubmedid: 26229574. Pmcid: PMC4518814.
- Harb J, Watt AW, Elston JB, Harrington MA. Calciphylaxis. Eplasty. 2015 Feb.15:ic11. Pubmedid: 25834692. Pmcid: PMC4338561.
- Dossett LA, Harrington M, Cruse CW, Gonzalez RJ. Cutaneous angiosarcoma. Curr Prob Cancer. 2015 Aug.39(4):258-263. Pubmedid: 26276214.
- Lianyang Li , Pagnotta MF, Arakaki X, Tran T, Strickland D, Harrington M, Zouridakis G. Brain activation profiles in mTBI: Evidence from combined resting-state EEG and MEG activity. Annu Int Conf IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc. 2015.2015:6963-6966. Pubmedid: 26737894.
The Provider Rating is an average of all responses to specific care provider-related questions from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.
Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive
different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Comments are gathered from specific care provider-related questions from our Patient Satisfaction Survey . The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.
We post both positive and negative comments from the surveys. We do not post comments that are libelous, slanderous, profane, irrelevant or otherwise inappropriate or may risk the privacy of our patients. A “[…]” in the comments below indicates de-identified patient information or comments that are unrelated to the patient’s experience with the visit to the provider, such as comments related to another provider, about the survey itself, or otherwise completely off-topic.
Not all providers will have a star rating or comments. In order to ensure accuracy of our ratings, we only display ratings for providers who have a minimum of 30 completed from the previous 12 months.Learn more about our patient comments
Provider Ratings and comments are gathered from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. If a provider does not have ratings or comments listed it can be for several reasons, including:
- The provider has not yet received the minimum number of patient satisfaction surveys to be eligible for display. We require a minimum of 30 surveys before we post results to ensure that the rating is statistically reliable and a true reflection of patient satisfaction.
- He or she may be a researcher or other type of provider that does not see patients.
- The provider practices in a specialty or office that does not use the specified surveys currently used for these ratings.