The Center for Digital Health events page highlights all upcoming and past events that the leadership team has participated in, this includes speaking engagements, webinars, conferences and more.
- AMIA Informatics Summit - Drs. Rachel Howard and Dana Rollison presenting abstracts - March 21-24, 2022
- ViVE Panel Discussion featuring Dr. Dana Rollison - March 6-9, 2022
- DiMe and Moffitt Virtual Roundtable: Advancing Digital Health Innovation to Improve the Lives of Cancer Patients – Dec. 7, 2021
- Dr. Edmondo Robinson
- National Academy of Medicine interest group session - COVID's Lessons for U.S. Policy and Health Equity
- Dr. Edmondo Robinson - panel member
- Video presentation