Latest Update: Protecting Against COVID-19
MyMoffitt Patient Portal and Online Registration is a free, secure web-based service that allows patients to access their personal information anywhere, at any time.
At Moffitt, we believe in the health and safety of our patients and MyMoffitt can help with the contactless portal and registration support.
On MyMoffitt patient portal, you can:
- Complete your first appointment questionnaire
- Find all your appointment times and appointment instructions
- Review and request updates to your health information
- Request prescription renewals
- Ask non-urgent health-related questions
- View your medical records
- View lab results 36 hours after lab testing are completed
- View pathology results in four days after being completed by pathology
- View and pay your hospital bill and schedule payments
- Access helpful educational materials
- Upload Your Outside Medical Images (Radiology, Cardiology, Endoscopy, etc.)
Register Online with Ease
Register online prior to your upcoming visit for a faster check-in during your next appointment.
If your appointment is within three days, register online immediately.
If your appointment is between three to seven days, you will receive an email requesting you to register online.
If your appointment is more than 14 days, you will receive an email to 'view appointments' and ask you to register online.
Simply log into your MyMoffitt account and click "Online Registration" at the top left of the MyMoffitt homepage.
If you have questions, please call MyMoffitt support at 813-745-8111.
You can access MyMoffitt on your laptop/PC, your phone or tablet by downloading the app, or by using Apple Health.