Moffitt Notice of Blackbaud Data Incident. Learn More
MyMoffitt Patient Portal and Online Registration
Latest Update: Protecting Against Coronavirus Disease 19
MyMoffitt Patient Portal and Online Registration is a free, secure web-based service that allows you to access your personal information anywhere, at any time.
At Moffitt, we believe in the health and safety of our patients and MyMoffitt can help with contactless portal and registration support.
Register Online with Ease
You can register online up to 14 days prior to your upcoming visit for a faster check-in during your next appointment.
Simply log into your MyMoffitt account and click "Online Registration" at the top left of the MyMoffitt homepage.
By registering for the MyMoffitt patient portal, you can:
- Complete your first appointment questionnaire
- Review and request updates to your health information
- Request prescription renewals
- Ask non-urgent health related questions
- View your medical records
- View lab results 36 hours after lab testing is completed
- View pathology results four days after being completed by pathology
- View and pay your hospital bill and schedule payments
- Access helpful educational materials
You can access MyMoffitt on your laptop/PC, by downloading the app on your phone or tablet, or by using Apple Health.
If you have questions, please call MyMoffitt support at 813-745-8111.