Accounting interns support the financial functions of the Innovation Office.
Intern enrolled or completed accounting or finance college classes
- Accounts Payable – review and process payments for invoices received from law firms for patent expenses
- Accounts Receivable – generate invoices for sponsorships, process incoming payments & follow-up on unpaid invoices
- Budgeting – prepare budget & track expenses for annual Business of Biotech Conference, report final results
- Reconciliation – reconcile monthly patent expenses and license revenue to general ledger
- Reporting – create monthly & quarterly financial reports related to revenue & expenses for management