If you have any of these warning signs for cancer, contact your physician.
- Change in bathroom habits (bowel or bladder) not related to your diet
- A sore that does not heal
- Change in a wart or mole
- Any persistent change in color of your skin, mouth or genital areas
- Unusual bleeding or discharge
- Thickening or lump in your breast or other part of your body
- Having frequent indigestion (heartburn) or frequent difficulty swallowing
- Pain, pressure, or bloating in your abdomen (stomach)
- Persistent pain during sex
- Coughing or hoarseness that does not go away
- Unexplained general fatigue (tiredness)
- Loss of more than 5-10 pounds without trying
- Any headache that does not go away or keeps coming back
If you have any concerns, you should contact your doctor. For general cancer questions or to schedule an appointment, call 1-888-MOFFITT or request an appointment online.