Stay on track with some tech gadgets and apps that can help improve or maintain your health.
- Fitbit – Its popularity is likely attributed to the ease of using this device. It works like a pedometer but tracks much more, such as sleeping habits and calories you burn. It also allows you to set and track goals.
- Fooducate – Use this app to track your food intake and scan product barcodes to see nutritional information. You can also search their vast database to find the healthiest food options.
- MyBrain Melomind - a headset that helps reduce stress by providing guided relaxation and creating music using your brain activity.
- Healbe goBe - A wrist-worn device that measures the calories you consume – through your skin.
- Scanadu Scout - A handheld medical tricorder that monitors heart rate, temperature, blood pressure, emotional stress and more.
- AirSonea – A "digital stethoscope" and smartphone app that records breath sounds to detect and measure wheezing.
- Dario – A glucose meter on your smartphone. The app logs and tracks your blood sugar levels and allows you to share the data.
- Vatality GlowCap – Have a hard time remembering to take medicines on time? This pill bottle "reminds" you and once a week you get an email telling you how many times you took your pill on time. (Product due for re-shipment in 2016.)