Registration for the 2018 Miles for Moffitt event officially opens Monday, July 16! Exciting changes are happening this year with the race moving to its new location in downtown Tampa. Mark your calendars for Saturday, Dec. 8, 2018. As always, 100 percent of all Miles for Moffitt proceeds benefit research at Moffitt Cancer Center! Join us and help contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer.
Ways to Participate
- Join as an individual or form a team
- 5K (USATF Certified Course and chip-timed)
- 10K (USATF Certified Course and chip-timed)
- Wheelchair 10K (USATF Certified Course and chip-timed)
- One-mile fun run/walk
- Run with Raymond Kids Dash (8 and younger, 100 yards)
- Participate as a virtual runner
- Become an event sponsor
NEW THIS YEAR
- Race route along beautiful Bayshore Boulevard
- Race village and post-race celebration in Amalie Arena’s Ford Thunder Alley
- Special VIP area for VIP participants
- Race takes place in December
Visit our website for more information and to register beginning Monday, July 16. Like us on Facebook for the latest on race day details, as well as inspiring stories, fundraising and training tips and more.