Laurence Gore, PhD
Program: Biostatistics and Bioinformatics
Ecological momentary assessment, mHealth, patient reported outcomes, latent variable modeling, longitudinal data analysis, measurement equivalence, mediation and moderation.
- Biostatistics and Bioinformatics
- Health Outcomes & Behavior Program
Education & Training
Dr. Gore’s major research interest is in psychological measurement and modeling of behavioral processes that unfold through time. He has a special interest in the modeling of dense longitudinal data, such as streams of information generated by wearable sensors, and in using this information to develop algorithms to support quality of life enhancing interventions and prevention programs that can be automatically delivered to mobile devices.
- Woods WJ, Binson DK, Mayne TJ, Gore LR, Rebchook GM. HIV/sexually transmitted disease education and prevention in US bathhouse and sex club environments. Aids. 2000 Mar.14(5):625-626. Pubmedid: 10780731.
- Yaffe K, Blackwell T, Gore R, Sands L, Reus V, Browner WS. Depressive symptoms and cognitive decline in nondemented elderly women: a prospective study. Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1999 May.56(5):425-430. Pubmedid: 10232297.
- Lane NE, Gore LR, Cummings SR, Hochberg MC, Scott JC, Williams EN, Nevitt MC. Serum vitamin D levels and incident changes of radiographic hip osteoarthritis: a longitudinal study. Study of Osteoporotic Fractures Research Group. Arthritis Rheum. 1999 May.42(5):854-860. Pubmedid: 10323440.
- Arden NK, Nevitt MC, Lane NE, Gore LR, Hochberg MC, Scott JC, Pressman AR, Cummings SR. Osteoarthritis and risk of falls, rates of bone loss, and osteoporotic fractures. Study of Osteoporotic Fractures Research Group. Arthritis Rheum. 1999 Jul.42(7):1378-1385. Pubmedid: 10403265.
- Barrett-Connor E, Gore R, Browner WS, Cummings SR. Prevention of osteoporotic hip fracture: global versus high-risk strategies. Osteoporos Int. 1998 Jan.8 Suppl 1:S2-S7. Pubmedid: 9682789.
- Higgins J, Gore R, Gutkind D, Mednick SA, Parnas J, Schulsinger F, Cannon TD. Effects of child-rearing by schizophrenic mothers: a 25-year follow-up. Acta Psychiatr Scand. 1997 Nov.96(5):402-404. Pubmedid: 9395160.