- A barrier device which, when placed inside the inline dispenser, will prevent user-filled and factory-filled reagents from prematurely evaporating.
- The device will apply to all of Ventana machines which currently use the Ventana inline dispenser (BenchmarkXT, BenchmarkUltra, DiscoveryXT, DiscoveryUltra, Nexus, etc.).
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Premature evaporation renders the dispenser unusable and causes loss of costly reagents; which often results in a change in concentration of the antibody, due to solution evaporation.
- The device will also achieve the purpose of providing a gravity source on the dispensed reagents allowing for smaller quantities of reagents to be loaded in the dispenser.
STAGE OF DEVELOMENT
- The concept has not been published. No application has been filed at this time.
Haskell Adler PhD MBA CLP
Senior Licensing Manager
Registered Patent Agent