Find a Doctor
Trevor A. Rose Jr., MD, MPH
Program: Diagnostic Imaging and Interventional Radiology
Locations: Moffitt Cancer Center
Cancer Types Treated: Bladder Cancer , Kidney (Renal Cell) Cancer , Lung Cancer , Mesothelioma , Pancoast Tumor , Penile Cancer, Prostate Cancer , Testicular Cancer , Thymoma
Dr. Trevor Rose is an abdominal radiologist at Moffitt Cancer Center with a focus on clinical care and education. He attended the University of Florida for his undergraduate studies graduating with a bachelor of sciences in Microbiology. Dr. Rose attended Emory University School of Medicine where he received his medical degree in 2005. The program at Emory was a combined program where in between the third and fourth year of medical school he attended the Rollins School of Public Health where he also obtained a Masters in Public Health with a concentration in Health Policy and Management. He attended Emory University School of Medicine for his internship and radiology residency from 2005-2010. Dr. Rose completed his abdominal imaging fellowship at Emory with concentration on abdominal magnetic resonance imaging and image guided procedures. His interests include imaging of genitourinary malignancy and lung cancer.
Education & Training
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Emory University - Body Imaging
- Emory University - Diagnostic Radiology
- Emory University - MD
CLINICAL TRIAL 18304
A Phase II Trial of AZD1775 Plus Carboplatin-Paclitaxel in Squamous Cell Lung Cancer
Intervention: AZD1775; MK-1775 (AZD1775); Paraplatin (carboplatin); Taxol (paclitaxel); carboplatin; paclitaxel
CLINICAL TRIAL 18597
Phase I Study of Escalating Doses of XL888 with Vemurafenib plus Cobimetinib for Patients with Unresectable BRAF Mutated Stage III/IV Melanoma
Intervention: Cobimetinib; RO5185426 (Vemurafenib); Vemurafenib (Zelboraf); XL888
CLINICAL TRIAL 18786
A Phase 2, Randomized, Multi-institutional Study of Nivolumab and Ipilimumab versus Nivolumab, Ipilimumab and Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy for Metastatic Merkel Cell Carcinoma
Intervention: BMS-936558 (Nivolumab); Ipilimumab; Nivolumab; Yervoy (Ipilimumab)
- Luu C, Thapa R, Rose T, Woo K, Jeong D, Thomas K, Chen DT, Friedman M, Malafa MP, Hodul PJ. Identification of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease following pancreatectomy for noninvasive intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasm. Int J Surg. 2018 Oct;58:46-49. Pubmedid: 30218781.
- John S, Antonia SJ, Rose TA, Seifert RP, Centeno BA, Wagner AS, Creelan BC. Progressive hypoventilation due to mixed CD8 and CD4 lymphocytic polymyositis following tremelimumab - durvalumab treatment. J Immunother Cancer. 2017 Jul;5(1):54. Pubmedid: 28716137. Pmcid: PMC5514517.
- Rose T, Choi J. Intravenous Imaging Contrast Media Complications: The Basics That Every Clinician Needs to Know. Am J Med. 2015 Sep;128(9):943-949. Pubmedid: 25820169.
- Rose T, Caracciolo J, Gatenby R. Cancer survivorship, a unique and growing cohort in medical practice: radiology perspective. Am J Med. 2013 Sep;126(9):759-767. Pubmedid: 23870789.