Find a Doctor Search
Cancer Types Treated: Bladder Cancer, Kidney (Renal Cell) Cancer, Lung Cancer, Mesothelioma, Pancoast Tumor, Prostate Cancer, Testicular Cancer, Thymoma, Penile Cancer
Dr. Trevor Rose is an abdominal radiologist at Moffitt Cancer Center with a focus on clinical care and education. He attended the University of Florida for his undergraduate studies graduating with a bachelor of sciences in Microbiology. Dr. Rose attended Emory University School of Medicine where he received his medical degree in 2005. The program at Emory was a combined program where in between the third and fourth year of medical school he attended the Rollins School of Public Health where he also obtained a Masters in Public Health with a concentration in Health Policy and Management. He attended Emory University School of Medicine for his internship and radiology residency from 2005-2010. Dr. Rose completed his abdominal imaging fellowship at Emory with concentration on abdominal magnetic resonance imaging and image guided procedures. His interests include imaging of genitourinary malignancy and lung cancer.
Education & Training
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Emory University - Body Imaging
- Emory University - Diagnostic Radiology
- Emory University - MD
CLINICAL TRIAL 18304
A Phase II Trial of AZD1775 Plus Carboplatin-Paclitaxel in Squamous Cell Lung Cancer
Intervention: AZD1775; MK-1775 (AZD1775); Paraplatin (carboplatin); Taxol (paclitaxel); carboplatin; paclitaxel
CLINICAL TRIAL 18786
A Phase 2, Randomized, Multi-institutional Study of Nivolumab and Ipilimumab versus Nivolumab, Ipilimumab and Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy for Metastatic Merkel Cell Carcinoma
Intervention: BMS-936558 (Nivolumab); Ipilimumab; Nivolumab; Yervoy (Ipilimumab)
CLINICAL TRIAL 18597
Phase I Study of Escalating Doses of XL888 with Vemurafenib plus Cobimetinib for Patients with Unresectable BRAF Mutated Stage III/IV Melanoma
Intervention: Cobimetinib; RO5185426 (Vemurafenib); Vemurafenib (Zelboraf); XL888
CLINICAL TRIAL 18062
Impact of Ancillary Techniques in the Pre-Surgical Diagnosis of Thyroid Nodules.
If you believe you are eligible for one of these trials or studies, please call
- John S, Antonia SJ, Rose TA, Seifert RP, Centeno BA, Wagner AS, Creelan BC. Progressive hypoventilation due to mixed CD8 and CD4 lymphocytic polymyositis following tremelimumab - durvalumab treatment. J Immunother Cancer. 2017 Jul;5(1):54. Pubmedid: 28716137. Pmcid: PMC5514517.
- Rose T, Choi J. Intravenous Imaging Contrast Media Complications: The Basics That Every Clinician Needs to Know. Am J Med. 2015 Sep;128(9):943-949. Pubmedid: 25820169.
- Rose T, Caracciolo J, Gatenby R. Cancer survivorship, a unique and growing cohort in medical practice: radiology perspective. Am J Med. 2013 Sep;126(9):759-767. Pubmedid: 23870789.