Find a Doctor
Cancer Types Treated: Colon Cancer, Colorectal Cancer , Neuroendocrine Tumor , Pancreatic Cancer
Tiffany Valone is a certified Physician Assistant in the Department of Gastrointestinal Oncology. She started her career at Moffitt in gastrointestinal medical oncology in 2006. She was promoted to Supervisor of Advanced Practice Professionals in 2014 and was awarded the Advanced Practice Professional of the Year in 2015. She is a Florida native who completed her Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy from the University of Florida in Gainesville, FL and her graduate degree in Physician Assistant Studies from Philadelphia University in Philadelphia, Pa. She is board certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants and licensed by the State of Florida Board of Medicine. Ms. Valone is a co-investigator on multiple clinical trials and plays an active role in the training and mentoring of new gastrointestinal oncology advanced practice professionals, physician assistant students and pre-physician assistant students. She thoroughly enjoys educating others and has presented at state and national conferences on topics including colorectal cancer, pancreatic cancer and neuroendocrine tumors.
Education & Training
CLINICAL TRIAL 18837
An Open-Label Study of Rovalpituzumab Tesirine in Subjects with Delta-Like Protein 3-Expressing Advanced Solid Tumors
Intervention: Dexamethasone; Rovalpituzumab Tesirine
CLINICAL TRIAL 18906
A Phase 1 Dose Escalation and Cohort Expansion Study of TSR-022, an anti-TIM-3 Monoclonal Antibody, in Patients with Advanced Solid Tumors
Intervention: BMS-936558 (Nivolumab); Nivolumab; TSR-022; TSR-042
- Strosberg J, Cives M, Hwang J, Weber T, Nickerson M, Atreya C, Venook A, Kelley K, Valone T, Morse B, Coppola D, Bergsland E. A phase II study of axitinib in advanced neuroendocrine tumors. Endocr Relat Cancer. 2016 May;23(5):411-418. Pubmedid: 27080472. Pmcid: PMC4963225.
- Strosberg JR, Weber JM, Choi J, Campos TL, Valone TL, Han G, Schell MJ, Kvols LK. A phase II clinical trial of sunitinib following hepatic transarterial embolization for metastatic neuroendocrine tumors. Ann Oncol. 2012 Sep;23(9):2335-2341. Pubmedid: 22317769. Pmcid: PMC4559904.
- Strosberg JR, Yeatman T, Weber J, Coppola D, Schell MJ, Han G, Almhanna K, Kim R, Valone T, Jump H, Sullivan D. A phase II study of RO4929097 in metastatic colorectal cancer. Eur J Cancer. 2012 May;48(7):997-1003. Pubmedid: 22445247. Pmcid: PMC4522922.
- Mathew BM, Daas AY, Centeno BA, Hoffe S, Valone T, Patel M, Springett GM. Lessons learned from a complete remission of advanced metastatic pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma. Clin Adv Hematol Oncol. 2012 May;10(5):340-343. Pubmedid: 22706548.
- Patel M, Hoffe S, Malafa M, Hodul P, Klapman J, Centeno B, Kim J, Helm J, Valone T, Springett G. Neoadjuvant GTX chemotherapy and IMRT-based chemoradiation for borderline resectable pancreatic cancer. J Surg Oncol. 2011 Aug;104(2):155-161. Pubmedid: 21520097. Pmcid: PMC3347705.