Notice to Our Patients Regarding a Stolen Briefcase. Learn More
Find a Doctor
Robert Koss, MD
Locations: Moffitt Cancer Center
Dr. Robert Koss is an Assistant Member in the Department of Anesthesiology at Moffitt Cancer Center. Dr. Koss received his medical degree and anesthesiology training from West Virginia University School of Medicine and is board certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology. He previously worked as an Anesthesiologist at Brandon Hospital for many years and in 2009 joined the Cancer Center. Dr. Koss has over 25 years of experience; his area of expertise is ambulatory and regional anesthesia.
Education & Training
- West Virginia University School of Medicine - Anesthesiology
- West Virginia University School of MedicineMD
The Provider Rating is an average of all responses to specific care provider-related questions from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.
Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive
different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Comments are gathered from specific care provider-related questions from our Patient Satisfaction Survey . The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.
We post both positive and negative comments from the surveys. We do not post comments that are libelous, slanderous, profane, irrelevant or otherwise inappropriate or may risk the privacy of our patients. A “[…]” in the comments below indicates de-identified patient information or comments that are unrelated to the patient’s experience with the visit to the provider, such as comments related to another provider, about the survey itself, or otherwise completely off-topic.
Not all providers will have a star rating or comments. In order to ensure accuracy of our ratings, we only display ratings for providers who have a minimum of 30 completed from the previous 12 months.Learn more about our patient comments
Provider Ratings and comments are gathered from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. If a provider does not have ratings or comments listed it can be for several reasons, including:
- The provider has not yet received the minimum number of patient satisfaction surveys to be eligible for display. We require a minimum of 30 surveys before we post results to ensure that the rating is statistically reliable and a true reflection of patient satisfaction.
- He or she may be a researcher or other type of provider that does not see patients.
- The provider practices in a specialty or office that does not use the specified surveys currently used for these ratings.