Hospice & Palliative Medicine
Supportive Care Medicine
Ritika Oberoi-Jassal, MD
Dr. Oberoi-Jassal received her MD degree from Ross University School of Medicine. She completed her Internal Medicine Residency at Nassau University Medical Center. Dr. Oberoi-Jassal completed a Hospice & Palliative Care Fellowship at the George Washington University School of Medicine. She's a Hospice Medical Director Board Certified. Dr. Oberoi-Jassal's clinical interests include enhancing patient quality of life by addressing physical, psychosocial, and spiritual concerns and educating patients and families about incorporation of palliative care treatment modalities elements to enhance overall well-being. A primary patient-centered focus is to help clarify patient and family goals of care and pursue treatments aligned with their wishes.
Education & TrainingBOARD CERTIFICATION:
- George Washington School of Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Care
- Nassau University Medical Center - Internal Medicine
- Ross University School of Medicine - MD
- Chang YD, Smith J, Portman D, Kim R, Oberoi-Jassal R, Rajasekhara S, Davis M. Single Institute Experience With Methylphenidate and American Ginseng in Cancer-Related Fatigue. Am J Hosp Palliat Care. 2017 Jan. Pubmedid: 28299946.
- Smith J, Portman DG, Oberoi-Jassal R, Rajasekhara S, Davis MP. The combination therapy with methylphenidate and American ginseng in cancer-related fatigue. J Clin Oncol. 2016 Oct;34(26_suppl):215. Pubmedid: 28156680.
If you believe you are eligible for one of these trials or studies, please call