Find a Doctor
Ricardo M. Aulet, MD, MBA
Program: Head and Neck Oncology
Locations: Moffitt Cancer Center
Cancer Types Treated: Throat Cancer, Tongue Cancer, Head and Neck Cancer , Oral Cavity or Throat Cancer , Thyroid Cancer , Thyroid Nodule/Mass
Dr. Ricardo Aulet is a Clinical Instructor and Head and Neck–Microvascular Surgery Fellow in the Department of Head and Neck–Endocrine Oncology. Dr. Aulet received his MD at Tufts University School of Medicine and MBA at Tufts University/Brandeis. He recently completed a Residency in Otolaryngology at University of Vermont Medical Center, Division of Otolaryngology. Dr. Aulet’s clinical interests include the treatment of patients with head and neck cancer as well as endocrine surgery. His research interest is looking at outcomes for patients treated with head and neck cancer as well as surgical simulation.
Education & Training
- University of Vermont Medical Center -
- Tufts University School of Medicine - MD
- Trieu V, Aulet RM, Ciolino A, Rimash T. SMARCB1-Deficient Sinonasal Carcinoma: A Case Report and Discussion of the Clinical Implications. Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol. 2019 Jul;128(7):676-680. Pubmedid: 30873845.
- Aulet RM, Flis D, Sillman J. A case of heroin induced sensorineural hearing loss. Case Rep Otolaryngol. 2014 Feb;2014:962759. Pubmedid: 24516766. Pmcid: PMC3913343.
- Aulet RM, Wein RO, Siegel RD. Surgical management of an atypical presentation of a thyroid storm. Int J Endocrinol Metab. 2014 Apr;12(2):e13539. Pubmedid: 24782903. Pmcid: PMC3997950.