Find a Doctor Search
Dr. Shah received his medical degree from Northeastern Ohio Universities College of Medicine. In 2010 he completed his anesthesiology residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School. He has held faculty positions at both SUNY Downstate and the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in New York and has worked in a level 1 trauma setting at both Lutheran Medical Center/NYU and Mount Sinai Medical Center. After moving to Tampa in 2015 he worked in the private practice setting in several surgery centers in the Tampa bay area. He completed a Pain Medicine Fellowship at the University of South Florida/Moffitt Cancer Center in June 2017. His clinical interests include regional anesthesia, ultrasound guided nerve blocks, acute perioperative pain management and interventional chronic pain management. Dr. Shah’s research interests are in acute perioperative pain management and chronic pain management.
Education & Training
- University of South Florida - Pain Medicine
- Harvard Medical School - Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - Anesthesiology
- Northeastern Ohio Universities College of Medicine - MD
If you believe you are eligible for one of these trials or studies, please call
- Martin AJ, Padalia D, Shah N, Singh J, Jassal N. Spinal Cord Stimulator Electrode Dislodging into the Ligamentum Flavum: A Case Report. Pain Pract. 2018 Feb. Pubmedid: 29436158.
- Padalia RB, Reeves CJ, Shah N, Patel AA, Padalia DM. Case report: bilateral tunneled epidural catheters to prevent unilateral analgesia for cancer-related pain. Local Reg Anesth. 2017 Jul;10:79-82. Pubmedid: 28790864. Pmcid: PMC5529603.