Diagnostic Imaging and Interventional Radiology
Kim Wilson, MD
Dr. Wilson was born and raised in New York State. She moved to Miami, Florida to attend the Honors BS/MD program at the University of Miami, combining undergraduate and Medical school in a 6-year program. After an internship in Pittsburgh, PA, she trained at the Medical University of South Carolina in a Radiology Residency for four years. She finished her training with a year in Ultrasound, body CT, and Body and Musculoskeletal MRI at Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia Pennsylvania. Dr. Wilson’s clinical interests include interpreting imaging exams, primarily body CT and MRI, and providing timely and accurate diagnosis of cancer staging for appropriate therapy.
Education & TrainingBOARD CERTIFICATION:
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Medical University of South Carolina - Nuclear Medicine
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital - Ultrasound, Body CT, Body MRI
- Medical University of South Carolina - Radiology
- University of Miami - MD
- Outwater EK, Siegelman ES, Wilson KM, Mitchell DG. Benign and malignant gynecologic disease: clinical importance of fluid and peritoneal enhancement in the pelvis at MR imaging. Radiology. 1996 Aug;200(2):483-488. Pubmedid: 8685345.
- Wilson K, Gordon L, Selby JB. The diagnosis of brain death with Tc-99m HMPAO. Clin Nucl Med. 1993 May;18(5):428-434. Pubmedid: 8508581.
- Wilson KM, Gordon L. Potential false-positive urinary leak from vesico-duodenal reflux in a combined renal-pancreatic transplant. Clin Nucl Med. 1992 Oct;17(10):828-829. Pubmedid: 1424368.
If you believe you are eligible for one of these trials or studies, please call