Find a Doctor
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic - Heamtology/Oncology
- Yale University School of Medicine - Internal Medicine
- Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of MedicineMD
- Xie H, Kaye FJ, Isse K, Sun Y, Ramoth J, French DM, Flotte TJ, Luo Y, Saunders LR, Mansfield AS. Delta-like Protein 3 Expression and Targeting in Merkel Cell Carcinoma. Oncologist. 2020 May. Pubmedid: 32372416.
- Yadav S, Karam D, Bin Riaz I, Xie H, Durani U, Duma N, Giridhar KV, Hieken TJ, Boughey JC, Mutter RW, Hawse JR, Jimenez RE, Couch FJ, Leon Ferre RA, Ruddy KJ. Reply to On the proportion of male breast cancer among all breast cancers. Cancer. 2020 Jan.126(9):2034-2035. Pubmedid: 32012222.
- Yadav S, Karam D, Bin Riaz I, Xie H, Durani U, Duma N, Giridhar KV, Hieken TJ, Boughey JC, Mutter RW, Hawse JR, Jimenez RE, Couch FJ, Leon-Ferre RA, Ruddy KJ. Male breast cancer in the United States: Treatment patterns and prognostic factors in the 21st century. Cancer. 2020 Jan.126(1):26-36. Pubmedid: 31588557.
The Provider Rating is an average of all responses to specific care provider-related questions from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.
Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive
different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Comments are gathered from specific care provider-related questions from our Patient Satisfaction Survey . The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.
We post both positive and negative comments from the surveys. We do not post comments that are libelous, slanderous, profane, irrelevant or otherwise inappropriate or may risk the privacy of our patients. A “[…]” in the comments below indicates de-identified patient information or comments that are unrelated to the patient’s experience with the visit to the provider, such as comments related to another provider, about the survey itself, or otherwise completely off-topic.
Not all providers will have a star rating or comments. In order to ensure accuracy of our ratings, we only display ratings for providers who have a minimum of 30 completed from the previous 12 months.Learn more about our patient comments
Provider Ratings and comments are gathered from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. If a provider does not have ratings or comments listed it can be for several reasons, including:
- The provider has not yet received the minimum number of patient satisfaction surveys to be eligible for display. We require a minimum of 30 surveys before we post results to ensure that the rating is statistically reliable and a true reflection of patient satisfaction.
- He or she may be a researcher or other type of provider that does not see patients.
- The provider practices in a specialty or office that does not use the specified surveys currently used for these ratings.