Find a Doctor Search
Dr. Ebone’ Hill is a Board Certified Internal Medicine Physician and Assistant Member of the Internal Hospitalist Medicine Program. She is a native of Mobile, Alabama. She completed medical school at the University of South Alabama followed by residency at the University of South Florida. She joined the Internal Hospitalist Medicine Program at Moffitt in July 2010. She serves patients primarily on the inpatient unit as a hospitalist physician. She is primarily involved in addressing acute medical issues, both cancer and non-cancer related. In addition to her clinical duties, she is also appointed as an assistant professor for the USF College of Medicine and plays an active role in the education of both medical students and residents.
Education & Training
- Internal Medicine
- University of South Florida - Internal Medicine
- University of South Alabama - MD
If you believe you are eligible for one of these trials or studies, please call
- Mirza S, Hill E, Ludlow SP, Nanjappa S. Checkpoint inhibitor-associated drug reaction with eosinophilia and systemic symptom syndrome. Melanoma Res. 2017 Jun;27(3):271-273. Pubmedid: 28146044.
- Hill ED, Nanjappa S, Kis B. Klebsiella pneumoniae Hepatic Abscess and Bacteremia Despite Prophylactic Antibiotics Posttransarterial Bland Embolization. Infect Dis Clin Prac. 2016 Sep;24(5):e24-e26.
- Ludlow SP, Andrews S, Pasikhova Y, Hill E. New-onset toxicity with programmed death-1 inhibitor rechallenge. Melanoma Res. 2016 Jun;26(3):316-318. Pubmedid: 26983078.
- Nanjappa S, Jeong DK, Muddaraju M, Jeong K, Hill ED, Greene JN. Diffuse Alveolar Hemorrhage in Acute Myeloid Leukemia. Cancer Control. 2016 Jul;23(3):272-277. Pubmedid: 27556667.