Diagnostic Imaging and Interventional Radiology
Dexter G. Stallworth, MD
Dr. Stallworth received his medical degree from Meharry Medical College, Nashville Tennessee in 1992. He completed his residency in Diagnostic Radiology at University of South Florida in 1996 serving as Chief Resident. He completed a Fellowship in Neuroradiology at University of South Florida in 1997. He is board certified in both Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology. Dr. Stallworth’s clinical interests include Head and Neck, Brain, and Spine Tumor imaging.
Education & TrainingBOARD CERTIFICATION:
- Diagnostic Radiology
- University of South Florida - Neuroradiology
- University of South Florida - Diagnostic Radiology
- Meharry Medical College - MD
- Sahebjam S, Stallworth DG, Mokhtari S, Tran ND, Arrington JA. Assessing Response of High-Grade Gliomas to Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors. Cancer Control. 2017 Apr;24(2):180-186. Pubmedid: 28441372.
- Gage KL, Thomas K, Jeong D, Stallworth DG, Arrington JA. Multimodal Imaging of Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma. Cancer Control. 2017 Apr;24(2):172-179. Pubmedid: 28441371.
- Ahmed KA, Stallworth DG, Kim Y, Johnstone PA, Harrison LB, Caudell JJ, Yu HH, Etame AB, Weber JS, Gibney GT. Clinical outcomes of melanoma brain metastases treated with stereotactic radiation and anti-PD-1 therapy. Ann Oncol. 2016 Mar;27(3):434-441. Pubmedid: 26712903.
- Ahmed KA, Abuodeh YA, Echevarria MI, Arrington JA, Stallworth DG, Hogue C, Naghavi AO, Kim S, Kim Y, Patel BG, Sarangkasiri S, Johnstone PA, Sahebjam S, Khushalani NI, Forsyth PA, Harrison LB, Yu M, Etame AB, Caudell JJ. Clinical outcomes of melanoma brain metastases treated with stereotactic radiosurgery and anti-PD-1 therapy, anti-CTLA-4 therapy, BRAF/MEK inhibitors, BRAF inhibitor, or conventional chemotherapy. Ann Oncol. 2016 Dec;27(12):2288-2294. Pubmedid: 27637745.
- Wagner A, Murtagh F, Arrington J, Stallworth D. Relationship of Schmorl's nodes to vertebral body endplate fractures and acute endplate disk extrusions. Ajnr Am J Neuroradiol. 2000 Feb;21(2):276-281. Pubmedid: 10696008.
If you believe you are eligible for one of these trials or studies, please call