Moffitt Notice of Blackbaud Data Incident. Learn More
Find a Doctor
Dr. Moore received his MD from the University of Florida followed by residency in Pediatrics at Orlando Health and a fellowship in Pediatric Hematology/Oncology/Bone Marrow Transplantation at the University of Colorado, Denver. Dr. Moore joins us from Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital. Dr. Moore’s clinical interests focus on adolescent and young adult patients with a genetic predisposition to cancer, and he will bring this important clinical expertise to the GeneHome clinic in support of the Adolescent and Young Adult (AYA) Program. He is also interested in utilizing clinical informatics to harness and analyze data from the electronic medical record and associated programs to better predict, assess, and treat cancer. Please join us in welcoming Dr. Moore to Moffitt Cancer Center.
Education & Training
- Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
- University of Colorado Denver - Pediatric Hematology/Oncology/BMT
- Orlando Health - Pediatrics
- Moore CE, Monforte H, Teer JK, Zhang Y, Yoder S, Brohl AS, Reed D. TRIM28 congenital predisposition to Wilms' tumor: novel mutations and presentation in a sibling pair. Cold Spring Harb Mol Case Stud. 2020 Jul.6(4). Pubmedid: 32699065. Pmcid: PMC7476416.
- Oshrine B, Grana N, Moore C, Nguyen J, Crenshaw M, Edwards M, Sudhaman S, Forster VJ, Tabori U. B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia with high mutation burden presenting in a child with constitutional mismatch repair deficiency. Blood Adv. 2019 Jun.3(12):1795-1798. Pubmedid: 31189528. Pmcid: PMC6595266.
- Moore C, Parrish JK, Jedlicka P. MiR-193b, downregulated in Ewing Sarcoma, targets the ErbB4 oncogene to inhibit anchorage-independent growth. PLoS One. 2017 May.12(5):e0178028. Pubmedid: 28542597. Pmcid: PMC5436853.
- Simko SJ, Tran HD, Jones J, Bilgi M, Beaupin LK, Coulter D, Garrington T, McCavit TL, Moore C, Rivera-Ortegón F, Shaffer L, Stork L, Turcotte L, Welsh EC, Hicks MJ, McClain KL, Allen CE. Clofarabine salvage therapy in refractory multifocal histiocytic disorders, including Langerhans cell histiocytosis, juvenile xanthogranuloma and Rosai-Dorfman disease. Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2014 Mar.61(3):479-487. Pubmedid: 24106153. Pmcid: PMC4474604.
- Dylla L, Moore C, Jedlicka P. MicroRNAs in Ewing Sarcoma. Front Oncol. 2013 Mar.3:65. Pubmedid: 23543617. Pmcid: PMC3610014.
- Cooper L, Moore C, Branchford B, Greffe B, Capocelli K, Kuder A, Mehta I, Mourani PM. Successful pulmonary artery embolectomy in a patient with a saddle Wilms tumor embolus. Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2012 May.58(5):806-809. Pubmedid: 21681933.
- Moore C, Eslin D, Levy A, Roberson J, Giusti V, Sutphin R. Prognostic significance of early lymphocyte recovery in pediatric osteosarcoma. Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2010 Dec.55(6):1096-1102. Pubmedid: 20734401.
The Provider Rating is an average of all responses to specific care provider-related questions from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.
Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive
different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Comments are gathered from specific care provider-related questions from our Patient Satisfaction Survey . The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.
We post both positive and negative comments from the surveys. We do not post comments that are libelous, slanderous, profane, irrelevant or otherwise inappropriate or may risk the privacy of our patients. A “[…]” in the comments below indicates de-identified patient information or comments that are unrelated to the patient’s experience with the visit to the provider, such as comments related to another provider, about the survey itself, or otherwise completely off-topic.
Not all providers will have a star rating or comments. In order to ensure accuracy of our ratings, we only display ratings for providers who have a minimum of 30 completed from the previous 12 months.Learn more about our patient comments
Provider Ratings and comments are gathered from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. If a provider does not have ratings or comments listed it can be for several reasons, including:
- The provider has not yet received the minimum number of patient satisfaction surveys to be eligible for display. We require a minimum of 30 surveys before we post results to ensure that the rating is statistically reliable and a true reflection of patient satisfaction.
- He or she may be a researcher or other type of provider that does not see patients.
- The provider practices in a specialty or office that does not use the specified surveys currently used for these ratings.