Find a Doctor
Anthony Randich, DO
Specialty: Hospice & Palliative Medicine
Program: Supportive Care Medicine
Locations: Moffitt Cancer Center
Dr. Anthony Randich is an Assistant Member in the Moffitt Cancer Center Department of Supportive Care Medicine. Dr. Randich received his DO degree from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Bradenton, Florida. He completed his Family Medicine Residency at Saint Vincent’s in Jacksonville, Florida and Ohio Health O’Bleness Memorial Hospital, in Athens, Ohio. Dr. Randich then completed a Hospice and Palliative Care Fellowship at Ohio Health Riverside Methodist Hospital in Columbus, Ohio. Dr. Randich’s clinical interests include pain and symptom management. His research interests include complex symptom management and the use of the subcutaneous route of medication administration for symptom control.
Education & Training
- Ohio Health Riverside Methodist - Hospice and Palliative Care
- Ohio Health O'Bleness Memorial Hospital - Family Medicine
- Saint Vincent - Family Medicine
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine(DO, - DO)
- Randich A. Oxford Textbook of Communication in Oncology and Palliative Care. J Palliat Med. 2020 Jan.23(1):150. Pubmedid: 31905089.
- Donovan KA, Oberoi-Jassal R, Chang YD, Rajasekhara S, Haas MF, Randich AL, Portman DG. Cannabis Use in Young Adult Cancer Patients. J Adolesc Young Adult Oncol. 2019 Aug.9(1):30-35. Pubmedid: 31436482.
- Randich A. The Sound of Silence: The Palliative Sigh. J Palliat Med. 2019 Apr.22(4):463. Pubmedid: 30543313.