Find a Doctor
Anthony Randich, DO
Specialty: Hospice & Palliative Medicine
Program: Supportive Care Medicine
Locations: Moffitt Cancer Center
Dr. Anthony Randich is an Assistant Member in the Moffitt Cancer Center Department of Supportive Care Medicine. Dr. Randich received his DO degree from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Bradenton, Florida. He completed his Family Medicine Residency at Saint Vincent’s in Jacksonville, Florida and Ohio Health O’Bleness Memorial Hospital, in Athens, Ohio. Dr. Randich then completed a Hospice and Palliative Care Fellowship at Ohio Health Riverside Methodist Hospital in Columbus, Ohio. Dr. Randich’s clinical interests include pain and symptom management. His research interests include complex symptom management and the use of the subcutaneous route of medication administration for symptom control.
Education & Training
- Ohio Health Riverside Methodist - Hospice and Palliative Care
- Ohio Health O'Bleness Memorial Hospital - Family Medicine
- Saint Vincent - Family Medicine
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine(DO, - DO)
- Randich A. Oxford Textbook of Communication in Oncology and Palliative Care. J Palliat Med. 2020 Jan.23(1):150. Pubmedid: 31905089.
- Donovan KA, Oberoi-Jassal R, Chang YD, Rajasekhara S, Haas MF, Randich AL, Portman DG. Cannabis Use in Young Adult Cancer Patients. J Adolesc Young Adult Oncol. 2019 Aug.9(1):30-35. Pubmedid: 31436482.
- Randich A. The Sound of Silence: The Palliative Sigh©. J Palliat Med. 2019 Apr.22(4):463. Pubmedid: 30543313.
The Provider Rating is an average of all responses to specific care provider-related questions from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.
Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive
different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Comments are gathered from specific care provider-related questions from our Patient Satisfaction Survey . The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.
We post both positive and negative comments from the surveys. We do not post comments that are libelous, slanderous, profane, irrelevant or otherwise inappropriate or may risk the privacy of our patients. A “[…]” in the comments below indicates de-identified patient information or comments that are unrelated to the patient’s experience with the visit to the provider, such as comments related to another provider, about the survey itself, or otherwise completely off-topic.
Not all providers will have a star rating or comments. In order to ensure accuracy of our ratings, we only display ratings for providers who have a minimum of 30 completed from the previous 12 months.Learn more about our patient comments
Provider Ratings and comments are gathered from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. If a provider does not have ratings or comments listed it can be for several reasons, including:
- The provider has not yet received the minimum number of patient satisfaction surveys to be eligible for display. We require a minimum of 30 surveys before we post results to ensure that the rating is statistically reliable and a true reflection of patient satisfaction.
- He or she may be a researcher or other type of provider that does not see patients.
- The provider practices in a specialty or office that does not use the specified surveys currently used for these ratings.