Media are invited to the NCAA, Tampa Bay Local Organizing Committee, Kay Yow Cancer Fund® and Moffitt Cancer Center joint news conference at 1 p.m. Monday, Feb. 23, at Moffitt’s Stabile Research Building atrium, 12902 Magnolia Drive in Tampa. The news conference will detail planning efforts around Tampa Bay’s hosting of the 2015 NCAA Women’s Final Four in April and announce a women’s cancer research grant from the Kay Yow Cancer Fund to Moffitt.
- Anucha Browne, NCAA Vice President, Women’s Basketball Championships
- Bob Buckhorn, Mayor, City of Tampa
- Susan Donohoe, Executive Director, Kay Yow Cancer Fund
- Dr. Martine Extermann, Moffitt Cancer Center
- Rob Higgins, Executive Director, Tampa Bay Sports Commission
- Sandy Murman, Chair, Hillsborough County Commission
- Dr. Thomas Sellers, Director and Executive Vice President, Moffitt Cancer Center
2015 NCAA WOMEN’S FINAL FOUR PLANNING AND KAY YOW CANCER FUND RESEARCH GRANT ANNOUNCEMENT NEWS CONFERENCE
Monday, Feb. 23, 2015
Moffitt Cancer Center Stabile Research Building atrium, 12902 Magnolia Drive, Tampa FL 33612
Parking for media will be available outside Moffitt Cancer Center. Valet parking is also available.
All participants will be available for breakout interviews immediately after the news conference.
We look forward to seeing you there. Please let us know if you have any questions.