Benefits to Volunteering
Moffitt Cancer Center leadership values the contributions of all volunteers, and they demonstrate this appreciation through the benefits provided. Volunteers at Moffitt are invited to participate in any of the many discounts offered to our employees. Moffitt specific benefits to volunteers include:
- Adult volunteers receive a free meal in the cafeteria on the day that they volunteer.
- 20 percent discount in Lori’s Gift Shop when you show your volunteer ID badge
- Complimentary valet parking - Please note: All USF students with student parking hang-tags must park in USF designated parking as required by USF.
- Annual flu shot at no cost
Of course, some of the most valuable benefits are intrinsic, such as:
- Making a positive impact on your community’s quality of life
- Making a difference to someone else
- Gaining work and life experience
- Meeting new friends
- Building self-esteem and self-confidence
- Strengthening leadership skills
- Experiencing diversity
- Deciding on a career path
- Expanding opportunities and challenges
- Having some fun!
Together we can change lives today.
We’re all in this fight together, and we’d be honored to have your help. Getting started is easy and the rewards are endless. Help us get closer to a cure.
Please call 1-800-456-3434, ext. 1403, or email us at FoundationInfo@Moffitt.org, if you wish to have your name removed from the list to receive fundraising requests to support Moffitt Cancer Center in the future. Upon receiving your request, we will use all reasonable efforts to remove you from future mailings. Florida is the official place of business for the Moffitt Cancer Center Foundation. A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling 1-800-435-7352 toll-free within the state or online at www.800helpfla.com. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by the state. Florida Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services registration number CH-4675. No percentage of contributions is retained by a professional solicitor; Moffitt Cancer Center Foundation receives 100% of all donations. Your gift is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.