Moffitt Cancer Center is committed to providing physicians and other healthcare professionals with educational opportunities that foster improved patient care. The Conference Planning team delivers diverse, evidence-based educational activities for local, regional, national and international professional groups. We strive to advance your knowledge and professional skills to help you provide the best care for your patients.
As a teaching affiliate of the University of South Florida, Moffitt Cancer Center supports participation by its staff and referring physicians, nurses and office staff in medical education and training. CME and non-CME courses, lectures or webinars are available for adult oncology learning.
Physician Outreach Specialists:
- Gina Woodward
813-745-1741 or Gina.Woodward@Moffitt.org
- Janet Young
813-745-4988 or Janet.Young@Moffitt.org
Related Resource Links
- USF CME Transcripts Login
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME)
- The American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- University of South Florida Office of Continuing Professional Development (USF OCPD)
- USF CME Calendar
- USF Health
- Moffitt’s Cancer Control Journal