Notice to Our Patients Regarding a Stolen Briefcase. Learn More
Moffitt Malignant Hematology & Cellular Therapy at Memorial Healthcare System
Moffitt Cancer Center is providing malignant hematology and transplantation services at Memorial Healthcare System. South Florida Patients have new access to leukemia, lymphoma and BMT expertise.
Combining strengths, Memorial and Moffitt are offering cutting-edge care for South Florida patients facing leukemia, myeloma and lymphoma, including:
- Personalized transplant (BMT) and cellular therapies
- Highly specialized and experienced oncology experts
- Earlier access to clinical trials and novel treatments
Our multispecialty team has extensive experience working with patients who have been diagnosed with a blood cancer. The South Florida community now has access to expanded malignant hematology/oncology services closer to home.
Treatments & Services:
- World-class malignant hematology cancer treatments
- Blood and marrow transplantation
- Autologous stem cell transplant
- Allogeneic stem cell transplant
- Molecular diagnostics
- Personalized medicine
- Comprehensive services for the identification of unrelated donors
- Treatment of post-transplantation complications including graft versus host disease
- Access to an extensive offering of specialized clinical trials
To learn more or refer a patient to Moffitt Malignant Hematology & Cellular Therapy at Memorial Healthcare System, call 954-265-HEAL (954-265-4325) or visit MHS.net/Moffitt. Moffitt Malignant Hematology & Cellular Therapy at Memorial Healthcare System is located at 801 North Flamingo Road, Pembroke Pines, FL 33028.