The mission of the MPDA is to foster the academic, professional, and social lives of junior scientists at Moffitt Cancer Center.
The five fundamental goals of the MPDA are:
- To provide support for postdoctoral career development through partnership with the Office of Postdoctoral Affairs (OPA) for academic and non-academic scientific career seminars and networking opportunities.
- To collect and disseminate practical information to all fellows.
- To embrace and celebrate the multicultural diversity of the members of the MPDA.
- To promote social interaction and create an environment in which peer support is openly sought and available.
- To offer guidance to postdocs to assist them in the transition from student to postdoctoral fellow then beyond.
Please meet the 2018-2019 Moffitt Postdoctoral Executive Council (MPDA):
Alvaro de Mingo Pulido
Junior Scientist Retreat
Distinguished Lecture Series
To contact the current Executive Council, email email@example.com.
It's Your Future. Get Involved!