Breast Health and Wellness: The Moffitt Difference
Saturday, Feb. 11
8 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Check-in and light breakfast from 7:30 a.m. - 8 a.m.
Moffitt McKinley Outpatient Center, 10920 N. McKinley Drive, Tampa, FL 33612
Women in the community who want to find out more about breast health and how they can reduce their risk of developing breast cancer through screening and healthy lifestyle choices.
• Screening Mammograms (insurance and pre-registration required)
• Interactive Educational Workshops with our Moffitt experts
• Special Features and Exhibits
• Lunch Provided
• Healthy Eating and Nutrition Tips to reduce your risk
• Healing and Wellness (Segments on Yoga, Massage, Meditation and Acupuncture)
• Prevention and Screening
• The Moffitt Difference - Physician Perspective to Whole Person Care-
Dr. Nazanin Khakpour
• New Technologies in Breast Cancer Screening - Dr. Bethany Niell
• Breast Cancer: Understanding Your Risk - Dr. Richard Roetzheim
• Promising New Breast Cancer Research - Dr. Brian Czerniecki
• Breast Health and Wellness - Dr. Amber Orman