Florida elements can be unforgiving as it heats up outside. Humidity and the sun stress your skin easily. Changing up your skincare regimen can help you be more protected. Consider these options.
Changing It Up
- The humidity outside can cause you to lose more water than you think from sweating. This causes your skin to become stressed. Keeping water on hand throughout the day can help you hydrate easier.
- Stress can make your skin unhealthy too. Add looking for ways to reduce stress to your daily routine.
- It’s hard to choose which sunblock is the most effective. Choose the most effective one starting with SPF 30.
- Staying away from harmful chemicals when choosing the right cleansers is important. Facial cleanser, toner and creams. Look for brands that offer natural solutions over man-made products.
- Day creams can be the source of clogged pores and extra oily skin. Try using an oil-free solution that includes SPF of at least 30 as well as moisturizer.
Changing your skin care routine isn’t the only thing you can do to protect yourself from the harmful elements. Consider avoiding the sun from 10 am until 4 pm and when you are in the sun wear protective clothing, sunglasses with a wide-brimmed hat when possible.