Health Care Providers, including academic and research centers participate in Total Cancer Care by becoming a member of the Total Cancer Care Consortium. Researchers, based at some of these sites, are active participants in Total Cancer Care by conducting innovative research including genomics-based projects, epidemiology studies and designing clinical trials in a collaborative environment. The consortium continues to grow as health care providers recognize the importance of the Total Cancer Care Study to improving patient care through innovative research.
Current consortium members include:
- Moffitt Cancer Center, Tampa, FL
- Martin Memorial Health Systems, Stuart, FL
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital, Sarasota, FL
- Norton Healthcare, Louisville, KY
- Billings Clinic, Billings, MT