A Phase 2 Study of Donor-Derived Multi-Tumor-Associated Antigen Specific T Cells (MT-401) Administered to Patients with Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) following Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation
This study is a Phase 2 multicenter study with a Safety Lead-in evaluating safety and efficacy of MT-401 administration to patients with AML, who have received their first allogeneic HSCT. The dose administered is 50 x 10^6 cells (flat dosing).
Primary: Safety Lead-in: To assess safety and tolerability of MT-401
Phase 2: Adjuvant (Group 1): To compare relapse-free survival (RFS) for MT-401 (Arm A) vs standard of care (SOC; Arm B)
Active Disease (Group 2): To estimate complete remission (CR) and duration of CR (DOCR)
Secondary (Efficacy): Safety Lead in: To assess efficacy of MT-401
Phase 2 (Adjuvant Group 1): >To analyze overall survival (OS) for MT-401 (Arm A) and SOC (Arm B); >To compare graft-versus-host disease RFS (GRFS) for MT-401 (Arm A) vs SOC (Arm B).
Phase 1 (Active Disease Group 2): >To evaluate overall response rate (ORR), duration of complete remission (DOR), progression-free survival (PFS) and OS for MT 401 alone; > To evaluate RFS, OS, and GRFS for patients who achieve CR following bridging therapy.
Secondary (Safety): Phase 2 (Groups 1 and 2): >To evaluate the safety and tolerability of administering donor-derived MT 401 to patients with AML post-HSCT
1. First allogeneic HSCT, in > Adjuvant therapy for AML (Group 1) at 90 days (±10 days) post-HSCT defined as patients with CRMRD by central testing; and are MRD negative pre-transplant by local or central testing ; or Treatment for relapsed AML (first relapse post-HSCT) when disease occurs after transplant (Group 2) defined as:
First relapse (MRD+ or frank relapse) post-HSCT
Patients in Arm 1B (SOC) who first relapse (MRD+ or frank relapse) post HSCT
Patients with frank relapse will enter into Subgroup C while patients with MRD+ disease will enter into Subgroup D
Safety Lead-in (Cohorts I and II) and Cohorts III-V defined as patients whose prior treatment course does not meet precise eligibility criteria but may still be approved upon review by the Sponsor as described for Group 2 only
2. Are >18 years of age
3. Karnofsky/Lansky score of >60
4. Life expectancy >12 weeks
5. Adequate blood, liver, and renal function as defined by protocol
6. Patients are allowed to be on experimental conditioning regimens prior to transplant if no planned maintenance therapy post-transplant.
7. In Group 2, patients may receive bridging therapy at the investigators' discretion in situations where MT-401 is not ready for administration or the treating physician believes the patient would benefit
Please call 1-888-663-3488 for support from a Moffitt representative. New Patients and Healthcare Professionals can submit an online form by selecting the appropriate button below. Existing patients can call 1-888-663-3488. Click here for a current list of insurances accepted at Moffitt.
NEW PATIENTS To request a new patient appointment, please fill out the online form or call 1-888-663-3488.
REFERRING PHYSICIANS Providers and medical staff can refer patients by submitting our online referral form.
Moffit now offers Virtual Visits for patients. If you are eligible for a virtual appointment, our scheduling team will discuss this option further with you.
Moffitt Cancer Center is committed to the health and safety of our patients and their families. For more information on how we’re protecting our new and existing patients, visit our COVID-19 Info Hub