We value our employees and Moffitt Cancer Center is committed to providing a comprehensive and competitive benefits package. And because we understand that no two people are exactly alike, you can choose what best suits the needs of you and your family.
- Medical Plan – including Point-of-Service plan; Flexible Spending Account (FSA); or Health Savings Account (HSA); Prescription Drug Program
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Supplemental Employee, Spouse/Domestic Partner or Child Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Plans
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Team members are immediately eligible to participate in a 403(b)/401(k) Plan.
- In a 403(b)/401(k) Plan, team members are able to make their own contributions to the plan.
- M2Gen staff and faculty may contribute to the 401(k) Plan.
- All other Moffitt staff and faculty contribute to the 403(b) Plan.
After one year of service, team members will begin to receive a match on their contributions.
Moffitt provides education assistance for team members after six months of service in a benefits eligible position for those seeking to further their skills and education in eligible programs.
Employees can save on dining and shopping, health and wellness, family fun and entertainment, travel and more. Information available through the benefits enrollment site.
- Child and Elder Care Benefits – including childcare and education for children ages 6 weeks up to kindergarten, and after-school care for children up to age 12.
- PTO – Moffitt provides a PTO and PTO Cash-In program, so employees can enjoy time off or cash in their hours.
- Employee Assistance Plan – Moffitt employees and immediate family members are eligible to use this program that provides confidential assistance for workplace issues and challenges of day-to-day life.
Get Fit; Stay Healthy
- Onsite Clinic - Employees can use Moffitt’s onsite Team Member Health Clinic free of charge. Services include: flu vaccinations, care for acute illnesses and cancer screening tests.
- Wellness Reward Program – Employees can earn discounts on insurance premiums for completing specific wellness activities geared towards sustaining a healthy lifestyle.