Moffitt Notice of Blackbaud Data Incident. Learn More
World-Class Stomach Cancer Surgery a Short Drive Away From St Petersburg, FL
Moffitt Cancer Center is home to a team of experienced stomach cancer surgery specialists, offering comprehensive, individualized treatments to patients from St Petersburg, Florida, and other areas. At Moffitt, we routinely achieve surgical outcomes that exceed the national averages, while also providing a comprehensive range of resources to help our patients improve their quality of life.
When it comes to stomach cancer surgery, Moffitt’s surgeons are among the most experienced in the nation. We perform more gastric cancer procedures than most other cancer centers in the region, and with each operation performed, our surgeons further enhance their experience and ability to produce positive outcomes. Patients come from St Petersburg and beyond to consult with Moffitt’s surgical oncologists, who:
- Treat stomach cancer exclusively, in contrast to the surgeons at many other cancer centers, who may treat a variety of conditions
- Have experience in performing today’s most advanced surgeries, including minimally invasive procedures such as keyhole surgery
- Have access to advanced surgical technologies, such as robotic surgical systems that can enhance operational precision
- Collaborate with a team of other oncologists who specialize in stomach cancer, including medical oncologists and radiation oncologists, to create a multispecialty treatment plan for each patient
- Actively participate in nationally recognized surgical research, as Moffitt is the only National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center based in the state of Florida
No referral is required to discuss stomach cancer surgery options with an experienced oncologist at Moffitt. Patients from St Petersburg, FL, can request an appointment by calling 1-888-663-3488 or submitting a new patient registration form online.