Moffitt Notice of Blackbaud Data Incident. Learn More
Ovarian Cancer Treatment Information for Residents of Gulf Coast, FL
A full spectrum of ovarian cancer prevention, diagnostic and treatment services are available at Moffitt Cancer Center. Located on the Gulf Coast of Florida in Tampa, Moffitt provides world-class treatment and supportive care to women of various ages at our gynecological clinic.
Many women throughout the Gulf Coast who have been diagnosed with ovarian cancer or suspect cancer choose to visit Moffitt for diagnostics and treatment. Here are just a few reasons why:
- In a single location, our ovarian cancer patients benefit from the expertise of gynecological oncologists, radiation oncologists, pathologists, surgeons, fertility preservation specialists, nutritionists, social workers and other professionals.
- Moffitt specialists provide comprehensive gynecological cancer screening and diagnostic services to women who want to ensure they’re in good health.
- Moffitt’s tumor board collaborates to develop individualized treatment plans for diagnosed patients, helping ensure the best possible outcome and quality of life.
- Patients in our ovarian cancer program experience the latest advances in treatment, including minimally invasive robotic surgery and other innovative therapies.
- As a National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center, Moffitt spearheads ambitious research initiatives and a robust clinical trial program. This affords our patients the opportunity to try emerging therapies, such as bone marrow stem cell transplants, before they are made widely available.
To help eliminate some of the challenges associated with traveling to Moffitt for ovarian cancer treatment, we have partnered with several reputable hotels to offer reduced rates to our out-of-town patients and their families. These hotels adhere to our strict hygiene standards and are committed to providing a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere for patients to rest and spend time with loved ones.
Women in the Gulf Coast, FL, region who would like to learn more about our ovarian cancer services are encouraged to call 1-888-663-3488 or submit a new patient registration form. A referral is not necessary to become a Moffitt patient.