COVID-19 Safety Precautions: Find the Latest Visitor and Mask Policies. Learn More
Liver Cancer Treatment for Patients in & Around Fort Myers, FL
If you’re in Fort Myers, Florida, or the surrounding area, you can rely on Moffitt Cancer Center for liver cancer diagnosis and treatment. Located in Tampa, FL, we’re proud to be the only National Cancer Institute (NCI)-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center based in this state. Our highly skilled cancer experts have helped thousands of patients fight cancer and improve their quality of life using innovative treatment methods and state-of-the-art procedures, and we can do the same for you.
Why choose us for liver cancer treatment?
Residents of the Fort Myers, FL, area and beyond consistently turn to Moffitt Cancer Center for their cancer treatment needs, and for good reason. You can feel confident choosing us for liver cancer treatment because:
- We offer specialized, experienced care. When you partner with Moffitt for liver cancer treatment, you’ll be a top priority of a nationally ranked cancer center that delivers care in new and transformative ways. Each of our cancer experts focuses in his or her field of expertise, so you can look forward to working with a team that specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of liver cancer. Plus, as a high-volume cancer center, we regularly perform all types of surgery and our surgeons have acquired extensive experience.
- We take a multispecialty approach. Our nationally recognized Gastrointestinal Oncology Program includes medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, diagnostic radiologists, interventional radiologists, surgeons, gastroenterologists, pathologists, supportive care specialists and a number of other cancer experts who collaborate to provide our patients with the best possible liver cancer treatment. Even before you step through our doors, our team will begin planning for your personalized treatment.
- We offer cutting-edge clinical trials. Not all cancer centers have clinical trials available, but Moffitt has been actively involved in researching liver cancer for several decades. Our robust clinical trials program, which has produced many advances in liver cancer treatment, makes it easy for our patients to gain access to promising new surgeries, drugs and other treatment options.
Frequently asked questions
We’ve compiled answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about traveling to Tampa for liver cancer treatment:
- Where can I stay while visiting Moffitt? There are a variety of lodging options in this area, including some hotels that are within just five miles of our cancer center.
- What amenities are available? We want to make you feel as comfortable as possible while visiting our cancer center, so we have several dining options, a salon, a pharmacy and a gift shop on site. We also operate an Arts in Medicine studio as well as an Adolescent and Young Adult (AYA) Lounge.
- Do you have any services available for my family? We offer a wide array of services, support groups and other specialty programs for caregivers. Make sure to visit our Patient Library & Welcome Center, where we hold informational sessions and have numerous educational materials available.
- Do you offer telehealth services? Yes, we do. We understand that it can be difficult for many patients to travel out of town for treatment, and that’s why we’re pleased to offer Virtual Visits for follow-up appointments.
Connect with a cancer expert
If you’re in the Fort Myers, FL, area and you need treatment for liver cancer or another malignancy, turn to Moffitt Cancer Center. Request a consultation with one of our cancer experts by calling 1-888-663-3488 or submitting a new patient registration form online. We’re pleased to provide each new patient with rapid access to a cancer expert within just one day, which is faster than any other cancer hospital across the country.