Comprehensive uterine cancer diagnostics and treatment from a multispecialty team of gynecological specialists is available to women from the Gulf Coast region of Florida at Moffitt Cancer Center. Located in Tampa, Moffitt’s gynecological clinic features medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, surgeons, radiologists, pathologists and other experts who focus exclusively on malignancies of the female reproductive system. This unique level of specialized expertise translates into more positive outcomes and a better quality of life for our patients, who we believe deserve the very best.
Many women from the Gulf Coast, FL, region and throughout the country choose Moffitt for uterine cancer treatment for several reasons. Here are just a few:
- Moffitt’s tumor board collaborates to develop individualized treatment plans that accommodate the specific needs of each and every patient.
- Moffitt patients have access to a full spectrum of sophisticated treatments, including minimally invasive robotic surgery, highly targeted radiation therapy, novel combinations of chemotherapy, advanced hormone therapy and other treatment methods.
- Many patients are eligible to participate in Moffitt’s robust clinical trial program, where the latest breakthroughs in treatment are accessible to our patients before they are made widely available.
- Moffitt spearheads several ambitious research initiatives in an effort to improve cancer treatment, as evidenced by our designation as a Comprehensive Cancer Center from the National Cancer Institute (Moffitt is the only such center based in Florida).
- To help patients cope with the physical and emotional challenges of uterine cancer, Moffitt patients can receive supportive care from fertility preservation specialists, yoga instructors, massage therapists, dietitians and other professionals in the same location they receive clinical treatment.
Furthermore, Moffitt has teamed up with several reputable hotels to offer reduced rates to uterine cancer patients and their families who are traveling for treatment. These hotels are committed to providing hygienic and comfortable accommodations for patients to relax and spend time with loved ones.
If you live in the Gulf Coast, FL, region and would like to speak with a Moffitt uterine cancer specialist about your treatment options, call 1-888-663-3488 or submit a new patient registration form online. Moffitt accepts patients with or without referrals.