Moffitt Notice of Blackbaud Data Incident. Learn More
Cervical Cancer Treatment for Patients From Miami, FL
If you are facing cervical cancer, the treatment center you choose can make a significant difference in your outcome and quality of life. For women from the Miami, FL, area, Moffitt Cancer Center in Tampa is an excellent option.
Why choose Moffitt?
When you come to Moffitt’s gynecologic clinic for cervical cancer treatment, we’ll draw upon the nationally-recognized expertise of our multidisciplinary team to make individualized determinations based on the type and stage of your cancer. Working closely with you, we’ll develop a customized treatment plan that provides the best chances of controlling your cancer, preserving your fertility and sexual function and preventing a recurrence.
Moffitt also has a tumor board that meets regularly to review new or challenging cases in depth and reach a consensus on treatment strategies. Through this coordinated approach, we’ll offer thorough and individualized treatment, as well as access to innovative therapies, for your cancer.
Cutting-edge cervical cancer treatment
Here are some other reasons to travel from Miami, Florida, to receive cervical cancer treatment at Moffitt:
- As a Comprehensive Cancer Center, Moffitt has received the highest designation from the National Cancer Institute, which recognizes our groundbreaking progress in cancer research, education, prevention and treatment.
- Our oncologists are respected leaders in the gynecologic field.
- With a full spectrum of services for every type and stage of cervical cancer, we are well positioned help our patients at every step of the way – from detection through survivorship.
- Our surgical oncologists have extensive experience in performing open, endoscopic, laparoscopic and robotic surgery.
- We provide our patients with access to clinical trials for emerging and innovative cervical cancer therapies.
- We make all of our services available in a single, convenient location.
- Our supportive care specialists can recommend local hotels that offer discounted rates to patients who come to Moffitt from out of town. This can make it a little easier to be away from your home in Miami, FL.
You are welcome to contact us to learn more about receiving cervical cancer treatment at Moffitt. The first thing you should know is that we don’t require referrals. You can request an appointment by calling 1-888-663-3488 or completing our new patient registration form online.