Patients in the Ft. Myers and Naples, Florida, areas who need lumpectomy surgery for breast cancer should consider receiving treatment at Moffitt Cancer Center in Tampa. Moffitt offers individualized treatment options to meet the specific needs of each patient. We also take a multispecialty approach to ensure the highest standard of care. Through advanced techniques and state-of-the-art surgical procedures, our surgeons have helped improve the lives of thousands of patients.
The expertise of Moffitt’s fellowship-trained surgeons results in highly successful outcomes for our breast cancer patients, including those who undergo lumpectomy procedures. Our skilled surgeons are widely recognized as experienced specialists in their respective fields, and they excel at the complex techniques that many of our patients require. Additional reasons why Moffitt stands out as an exceptional cancer center, and why patients from the Ft. Myers and Naples, FL, areas seek out our treatments, include the following:
- Our tumor board of cancer specialists collaborates weekly to discuss and adjust, if necessary, each patient’s treatment plan, providing our patients with the benefit of multiple expert opinions.
- We provide comprehensive diagnostic, treatment and support services for breast cancer patients, including those who require lumpectomy, in a single, convenient location.
- Our patients have exclusive access to promising medical advances available through our clinical trials.
- Our surgeons use advanced and minimally invasive techniques whenever possible. This includes robotic surgeries and nipple-sparing approaches, which is a newer technique that preserves the nipple-areola complex during a mastectomy.
- We consistently achieve a patient satisfaction rate of more than 95 percent.
For patients who are traveling from the Ft. Myers and Naples, FL, areas to receive expert surgical care at Moffitt, we can recommend trusted hotels that are located nearby our facilities. All of our partner hotels meet or exceed our strict infection control and hygiene standards, and several offer discounted rates for our patients.
Patients who are interested in learning more about the lumpectomy surgery options available at Moffitt can call 1-888-663-3488 or complete our online new patient registration form. We do not require referrals.